London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
They asked me to provide the proof of my income on bank statement. My background check has not started yet.
Interesting. Guess they are taking their time perhaps due to the volume of applications.

I'm also Sep AoR. 11th to be precise. And still on IP1 since Oct (I believe).

Any idea which visa office is handling your application? Mine is London & I gather I would need some patience.

After all, it's within the 6-month processing time.

moxiaoxin

Dec 28, 2017
BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
20-09-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Interesting. Guess they are taking their time perhaps due to the volume of applications.

Any idea which visa office is handling your application? Mine is London & I gather I would need some patience.

What is the status of your additional document? My status is "the additional documents have been received on Dec 21st." Since then, no any updates on my profile.

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
What is the status of your additional document? My status is "the additional documents have been received on Dec 21st." Since then, no any updates on my profile.
Mine says "we do not need additional documents" & it's been that way since I can remember.

I actually had to submit the FBI PCC through the CSE (& not MyCIC account) as my request for extension through an LoE was not responded to.

But I received an email from the CSE guys confirming receipt, verification & submission of the PCC to the relevant office.

Reactions: moxiaoxin

moxiaoxin

Dec 28, 2017
BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
20-09-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017

I think my visa office is at Ottawa since I work at Vancouver right now.

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017

inderdeepgill

Apr 13, 2017
Finally I got my Passport request Yesterday . It took 1 day short of 4 months from AOR to PPR.Day before yesterday was the only time that my background status changed from 'Not Applicable' to Your Background check is in Process.

Here is my timeline with some details:

AOR - 16 September
Meds passed - 26 October
ADR - 6 November
GCMS notes ordered - 22 December (haven't received them yet )
PPR - 15 January

Thanks to all those who answered my questions and Good luck to all those who are waiting for their PPRs .

Temitizzle

Dec 8, 2017
Finally I got my Passport request Yesterday . It took 1 day short of 4 months from AOR to PPR.Day before yesterday was the only time that my background status changed from 'Not Applicable' to Your Background check is in Process.

AOR - 16 September
Meds passed - 26 October
ADR - 6 November
PPR - 15 January

Thanks to all those who answered my questions and Good luck to all those who are waiting for their PPRs .
Congratulations, FSW OR PNP? And what's your family size?

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017

AOR - 16 September
Meds passed - 26 October
ADR - 6 November
PPR - 15 January

Congrats and all the best!

Do you have a bit of a travel history?

Have you ever been refused a visa prior?

Temitizzle

Dec 8, 2017

AOR - 16 September
Meds passed - 26 October
ADR - 6 November
PPR - 15 January

Hello again, sorry to bother you, was your file treated at the London visa office?

AhmedM2018

Jan 10, 2018
Hello,
I am in September AOR and I would like to get PCC from Pakistan urgently. I am not Pakistani national. I tried through the Pakistani High commission in my country but it is taking a long time. Any other way to get the PCC?