September AOR join here

allthebest90

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
I got my PPR today which was a huge shock since my background status never changed from 'Not Applicable' throughout the whole process. In all it took 4 months and 3 days from AOR to PPR, which I believe is quite fast for an inland PNP at the moment, so I am very happy.

Here is my timeline with some details:
ITA - 23 August
AOR - 8 September
Meds passed - 5 October
ADR - 9 November - Settlement Plan (because I am an Ontario PNP, however currently staying in Quebec, they wanted to make sure I do have legitimate plans to settle in Ontario)
Uploaded Settlement Plan - 13 November
GCMS notes ordered - 14 December (haven't received them yet - expecting them next week)
PPR - 11 January

It wasn't until this afternoon that I finally saw my background check status change to "In Progress" for the first time (and I was checking every day), but I received the PPR email in my inbox just after seeing the update in my profile.

Good luck to everyone else waiting for theirs and thank you to anyone who answered any of my questions during this process which for me has been over 19 months in total! :D
Congratulations! Thank you for posting. It gives hope to people like me, a fellow Inland PNP.

Reactions: JoFromAustralia

muraleekrishnan

Jun 13, 2017
Hi, I got AOR on 1 Sep 2017 and medical passed on 31 Sep 2017. No update on my application since then. When I sent an inquiry around 1 month back, they said the file is currently in the New Delhi Visa Office. Why it is taking such a long time. Please note, I got ITA after getting province nomination from Ontario

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Hi @admin, kindly add me (+2348187940066) to the whatsapp group. Thanks

Jas171

Mar 8, 2017
I got PPR yesterday.
It came as sweet surprise to me as my background status never changed from 'Not Applicable' throughout the whole process. In all it took 4 months and 3 days from AOR to PPR. I can’t belive the whole process is over.

BC PNP EXPRESS-
Draw- 8 March 2017
Nomination- 14 AUGUST, 2017

ITA - 23 August
AOR - 9 September
Meds passed - 5 October
NA2- 6 October
Ip2 & PPR - 11 January
Visa office - Ottawa

It wasn't until yesterday afternoon that I finally saw my background check status change to "In Progress and then within 10 minutes I received the PPR email.

Good luck to everyone else waiting for theirs and yours is also on your way. Don’t lose hope.

allthebest90

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
I got PPR yesterday.
It came as sweet surprise to me as my background status never changed from 'Not Applicable' throughout the whole process. In all it took 4 months and 3 days from AOR to PPR. I can’t belive the whole process is over.

BC PNP EXPRESS-
Draw- 8 March 2017
Nomination- 14 AUGUST, 2017

ITA - 23 August
AOR - 9 September
Meds passed - 5 October
NA2- 6 October
Ip2 & PPR - 11 January
Visa office - Ottawa

It wasn't until yesterday afternoon that I finally saw my background check status change to "In Progress and then within 10 minutes I received the PPR email.

Good luck to everyone else waiting for theirs and yours is also on your way. Don’t lose hope.
Our application details are almost identical with mine a couple of days later...I don't want to be too hyped but...I am lol.

Reactions: Jas171

moxiaoxin

Dec 28, 2017
BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
20-09-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
I am CEC inland applicant, and I am still waiting for ppr.

Here is my timeline:

AOR: Sep 20th
MEP: Oct 4th
IP1: Oct 4th
NA2: don't know maybe around Oct 20th
ADR: Dec 21st (submitted on same day)
after they required me the additional document, my BG changed to IP1 wording again.
PPR: waiting

I am so worried about my application since many Sep aors got ppr on Dec.Also, I don't know why my BG changed back to IP1 again. There is no any update since I submitted the additional document. Does anyone have any ideas about my application? Big appreciation!

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
I am CEC inland applicant, and I am still waiting for ppr.

Here is my timeline:

AOR: Sep 20th
MEP: Oct 4th
IP1: Oct 4th
NA2: don't know maybe around Oct 20th
ADR: Dec 21st (submitted on same day)
after they required me the additional document, my BG changed to IP1 wording again.
PPR: waiting

I am so worried about my application since many Sep aors got ppr on Dec.Also, I don't know why my BG changed back to IP1 again. There is no any update since I submitted the additional document. Does anyone have any ideas about my application? Big appreciation!
So, if I get you correctly, they are yet to start your background check which is why you're yet to see IP2, no?

Besides, what did they ask for specifically with the ADR to prompt a reversal from NA2 to IP1?

moxiaoxin

Dec 28, 2017
BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
20-09-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
So, if I get you correctly, they are yet to start your background check which is why you're yet to see IP2, no?

Besides, what did they ask for specifically with the ADR to prompt a reversal from NA2 to IP1?
They asked me to provide the proof of my income on bank statement. My background check has not started yet.

Reactions: Akhehicols