+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

Jas171

Mar 8, 2017
Hello guys!
I am a little confused about my stage. I am CEC Inland applicant
AOR: 23-Sep-17
Medical passed: 6-Oct-17
Required more documents on October 6th, I provided them 2 days later; after that my my status was:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check (I don't remember exactly), but was something like: We will let you know when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Since Sunday my new status is:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents You do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Today I called CIC and they told me that they could not specify my stage like IP1, NA, IP2, NA, but when she reviewed my account told me: Your passed your medicals and your background check is finalized.

Can anybody tell what does that mean? Which stage is that? Am I still on IP1??

This is Ip2. Everything done now. You will get ppr soon. Keep checking your email. Spam too.
Now stop worrying. And relax.

Xirconium

Aug 21, 2017
You will get email directly. Nothing will update or change on Cic website until you send your passport to Visa office and then they will stamp your passport. After that, on Cic website, it will show approved.
Can I ask, how long was your application in na2?
After you passed medicals, how long your background check was not applicable?
I'm not sure, it's my spouse who's application I'm asking about. I'm a Canadian citizen and we are trying to get his PR so he can stay here. We had two previous applications in the system that were cancelled due to paperwork issues (the lawyer we hired messed up BIG TIME) but as such, we had already done medicals so provided all that paperwork with this application.

As for how long the Background check was not applicable, I'm not sure and I don't think my spouse knew to look.

As for this current application, we received the ITA end of August, and received the AOR in Sept 20, 2017 and received the request for the CELPIP language proficiency results Nov 4...I have some vague understanding from our fired-lawyer (so I don't know if this is legit or not) that since his application was in the system previously, it bypasses some background check steps that may have already been done.

Jas171

Mar 8, 2017
I'm not sure, it's my spouse who's application I'm asking about. I'm a Canadian citizen and we are trying to get his PR so he can stay here. We had two previous applications in the system that were cancelled due to paperwork issues (the lawyer we hired messed up BIG TIME) but as such, we had already done medicals so provided all that paperwork with this application.

As for how long the Background check was not applicable, I'm not sure and I don't think my spouse knew to look.

As for this current application, we received the ITA end of August, and received the AOR in Sept 20, 2017 and received the request for the CELPIP language proficiency results Nov 4...I have some vague understanding from our fired-lawyer (so I don't know if this is legit or not) that since his application was in the system previously, it bypasses some background check steps that may have already been done.
Ok thanks
Good luck

lacr2811

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
This is Ip2. Everything done now. You will get ppr soon. Keep checking your email. Spam too.
Now stop worrying. And relax.

Thank you for your answer! Mi big concern is because It is the first time my background check changes! That’s why I don’t know where I am right now. For me sounded like still IP1 since it was the first change!

Thanks

dilipsupre

Nov 9, 2017
India
It took 67 days from AOR to PPR, see my signature.
can you please explain your process, is AOR means acknowledge of receipt that we get after application submission, if so i got it on 26/9/2017, medicals passed on 4th november, on 21st november i got a message "'How to find a Job in Canada' but after that no more messages, background stiil same never changed "not applicable"
Application status: we are processing your application. We will send you a message when there’s an update or if we need more info from you.
Review of eligibility: we’re reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

please let me know is your experiences same as mine or different, if so how, my application close to 65 days submitted on 21st september 2017, from india outland, which stage iam in so worried about this.

dilipsupre

Nov 9, 2017
India
yes. sep 26 aor. nspnp applicant. med passed nov 3. got the job find mail on Nov 22.
boss i think u and i on the same track, i got northing changed after that SAME STATUS,
Application status: we are processing your application. We will send you a message when there’s an update or if we need more info from you.
Review of eligibility: we’re reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
BG: N/A
plz let me know anything change in your application.

Canhealth12

Nov 29, 2017
Waiting Ip2

FSW Outland applicant
AOR: 19-Sep-17
Medical passed: 26-Sep-17
NA2: 4-Oct-2017
File transferred to LVO - 9-Nov-2017

Sent email and CSE to expedite, but no reply.
Waiting Ip2 and PPR.

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
can you please explain your process, is AOR means acknowledge of receipt that we get after application submission, if so i got it on 26/9/2017, medicals passed on 4th november, on 21st november i got a message "'How to find a Job in Canada' but after that no more messages, background stiil same never changed "not applicable"

please let me know is your experiences same as mine or different, if so how, my application close to 65 days submitted on 21st september 2017, from india outland, which stage iam in so worried about this.
Your understanding is correct on AOR.
It looks like you are in NA2 right now. I hope you will receive golden email (PPR) very soon.
As a next step you will see update in CIC page 'background check' status to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". that is called IP2. It varies from Application to application, after IP2 the PPR email will be sent a in a day or two, in some cases it could take couple of weeks maximum. In some cases, you will receive PPR email same time as IP2, just like me.

Just be patient, everything will fall in line soon. Stay positive.

Good luck on your application. Any questions, anytime ask me.

Last edited:

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
JUST TO KNOW WHERE YOU APPLIED FROM, MAY BE IMMIGRATION OFFICER FROM THAT REGION ARE VERY PROACTIVE,
AND ALSO CAN YOU ADD ME ON WHATS APP GROUP
I applied from India. I'm from PNP-Outland stream.
I'm not part of any Whatsapp group, i felt it is just not necessary. This forum is good enough to have your queries answered.