Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing:
*Recent ITA rounds were not too regular and manageable for CIC, therefore, it seems like they have gained control over the processing times and are on track to return to 6 months processing targets for larger part of applicants.

PPRs by Visa Office:
*NDVO has done a great job this months so far. A lot of PPRs were issued by NDVO.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/ppr-by-months-for-your-visa-office

Passport Request by period:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

PPRs in November:
*As we can see one day there were 81 reported PPRs, most by NDVO, in real terms number was most likely 500 PRS in a day, based on average sample size on tracker 15%

Applicants by STREAM:

source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*Jan, Feb and March are quickly clearing up to almost 90% and more.
[/url]

Statuses by day of submission for PNP
*as you can see very slow processing of PNP applicants...

Statuses by day of submission for CEC

Statuses by day of submission for FSW:

Averages processing time

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy rest of your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application

Hardeep281991

Jul 31, 2017
Hey All,

Received PPR letter today. Thanks everyone for all the guidance in this PR process.
Hi,
Which was your local visa office ?
And any idea whn did ur file got transferred to the local visa office ?
Any changes in ur background check during this ?
Any inputs is really appreciated.

Last edited:

dimple34

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Yes, it sounds to me the current status is NA2. Next is IP2.

Are you a Provincial Nominee? Looks like our timeline is same. You should move to IP2 anytime shortly. Then PPR would be either same day or two.

Good luck.
I am from CEC stream and it looks like CEC applications are moving slow in November as compared to other months. Whats your stream?

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
Hi, Can I go back to India if I get PPR? I just wanna know how does that work. IF I book tickets around christmas, and get my PPR before that Can I still do landing later while coming back?

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hi September applicants.
I just wanted to share my timeline. I applied for pr through CEC. Can anyone tell me what stage I’m in.
(I also have an ongoing paper application through SINP).

AOR : September 10
Medicals : passed ( I think after 2weeks of applying)
Application status: we are processing your application. We will send you a message when there’s an update or if we need more info from you.
Review of eligibility: we’re reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: the additional documents you provided are being reviewed. ( eventhough I didn’t send any additional documents)
Interview: you don not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: we do not need fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: not applicable( sept to middle of October), in progress , now it says “not applicable “again.
Final decision: your application is still in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

denyl182002

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIC NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-09-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
05-10-2017
I received an additional document request from CIC two days ago and submitted the document the same day. Did anyone here got additional request and received their PPR shortly after?

Thanks everyone!

denyl182002

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIC NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-09-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
05-10-2017
i GOT RPRF on 31st OCT . nothing after that.
Thanks Save me plz.

I paid my RPRF the same time i submitted my application. Hopefully we'll something from CIC this week.

Akirahin1979

Jun 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-10-2017
I am not sure abt d basis regarding timelines. My BG is NA since October 1 .I have received that how to find the job on 6th November n very next day my document status changed to we do not need additional documents....but My BG is still NA.
I am also at the same status since last week. Wonder how long a wait it is. Please keep me posted if you get any status change this week. Good luck!

Akirahin1979

Jun 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-10-2017
Hello Everyone! I am new to this forum!
I am FSW- outland
ITA- 2nd August
AOR- 14 September
So far I have seen these 2 changes.
1. Medical passed - around 30 September
2.Review of Additional Documents was "We do not need additional documents" earlier. but on 11 November it changed to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed".
Eventhough I did not send any additional document.

My Status:-
Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information.
Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medical Results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of Additional Documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone please tell me at which stage am I currently? Many Thanks
It’s IP2. The final stage! Fingers crossed!!!

Reactions: chahalsandy

Venkatnan

Mar 31, 2017
Hi, my AOR was on 20.09.2017 now I'm in Na2 stage I'm pnp outland candidate, I received a message from cic about how to find a job in canada.... Did everyone receive the same. If so what does it mean.
Thanks in advance

marika

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
I received an additional document request from CIC two days ago and submitted the document the same day. Did anyone here got additional request and received their PPR shortly after?

Hi,
This happened to me as well..
In the request what they sent me is.. we have begun processing your application for permanent residency and in order to make a decision we request following documents"...
That's mean that Iam close to ppr?
I already sent those documents.
Thanks

Thanks everyone!

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
Hi September applicants.
I just wanted to share my timeline. I applied for pr through CEC. Can anyone tell me what stage I’m in.
(I also have an ongoing paper application through SINP).

AOR : September 10
Medicals : passed ( I think after 2weeks of applying)
Application status: we are processing your application. We will send you a message when there’s an update or if we need more info from you.
Review of eligibility: we’re reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: the additional documents you provided are being reviewed. ( eventhough I didn’t send any additional documents)
Interview: you don not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: we do not need fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: not applicable( sept to middle of October), in progress , now it says “not applicable “again.
Final decision: your application is still in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Exactly same situation. I am OINP though since August 2016. I am Also CEC ,SEP 10 AOR. I got Oct 31st RPRF request. Nothing after that