Jas171

Mar 8, 2017
Hello Everyone! I am new to this forum!
I am FSW- outland
ITA- 2nd August
AOR- 14 September
So far I have seen these 2 changes.
1. Medical passed - around 30 September
2.Review of Additional Documents was "We do not need additional documents" earlier. but on 11 November it changed to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed".
Eventhough I did not send any additional document.

My Status:-
Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information.
Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medical Results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of Additional Documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone please tell me at which stage am I currently? Many Thanks
It is Ip2 . It is just system update
Don’t worry
Ppr is on your way.

Reactions: chahalsandy

zain ahmed

Apr 7, 2013
i am asking on behalf of my friend. he is Fsw-o
aor 16sep-17
ip2 10oct-17
since then nothing updated.?

is it normal?
anyone with same timeline?
is there anyway he order gcms notes or call cic helpline from outside canada?

lobster1113

Oct 31, 2017
Hi @lobster1113,

I'm also applying under the CEC application stream, and in the same boat as you!

Our timelines are almost identical :D, with the only exception being I wasn't knowledgeable enough at the time to log in to my profile and look out for the changes from NA1 to IP1 etc., and have only ever seen the Background check status that we have now.

I haven't done enough homework to know about the CIC trends, but I'm hoping that once the (apparent) current focus on FSW applications dies down, we and our fellow CEC applicants can move out of IP2 and start seeing some PPRs!

Cheers!
Hey, did you get your PPR? There is still no change in my case.......

dimple34

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Hi All,

Please see my status below:
I passed my medical on 6th October, then my account was locked for sometime. After checking the account after about 10 days, its like below since 1 month now. Is my status NA2? Also, I didn't send any additional documents, still its saying additional documents are being reviewed.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi All,

Please see my status below:
I passed my medical on 6th October, then my account was locked for sometime. After checking the account after about 10 days, its like below since 1 month now. Is my status NA2? Also, I didn't send any additional documents, still its saying additional documents are being reviewed.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Yes, it sounds to me the current status is NA2. Next is IP2.

Are you a Provincial Nominee? Looks like our timeline is same. You should move to IP2 anytime shortly. Then PPR would be either same day or two.

Good luck.

si05

Oct 13, 2017
Hello all.

I am not sure if any one have the same status updates as i, have just sharing mine.

CEC INLAND
AOT : Sep26
MEDS : Oct 12
Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided are being reviewed OCT12
BG : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. OCT 12

Today i noticed

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Nov 18

I think the pattern changed for me i guess, instead of IP1>NA2>IP2

any comments ....??

Jay86

Oct 16, 2017
Hello all.

I am not sure if any one have the same status updates as i, have just sharing mine.

CEC INLAND
AOT : Sep26
MEDS : Oct 12
Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided are being reviewed OCT12
BG : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. OCT 12

Today i noticed

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Nov 18

I think the pattern changed for me i guess, instead of IP1>NA2>IP2

any comments ....??
Hey. When I was in NA2, they asked me for additional documents and when I uploaded them, my Review of additional documents changed from we need documents, to We do not need additional documents.
After that it went back to "we are reviewing your documents ."

I hope this helps you