+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

comeafteralone

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
It's day 11 since I submitted my passport to VSO Singapore. Status says application is being processed. Still waiting...!

Updated: Just signed in to my CIC account and saw that my application was approved. I guess that means my passport has been stamped or is going to be stamped and returned to me soon. Happy :)

tharun4u

Oct 10, 2017
I have submitted my AOR on 2 nov, but my bridge work permit got rejected for not paying bowp fees. It didn't give me a option to pay online when I was applying back in september and now I need to apply a new permit with status restoration.

can I go to home country in meanwhile and what if I get my passport request later, can I submit passport in home country. Experts please help me

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
I have submitted my AOR on 2 nov, but my bridge work permit got rejected for not paying bowp fees. It didn't give me a option to pay online when I was applying back in september and now I need to apply a new permit with status restoration.

can I go to home country in meanwhile and what if I get my passport request later, can I submit passport in home country. Experts please help me
do flagpoling and get Workpermt right there at any border

Krish18

Jul 4, 2017
Does the message for paying resident fees confirm ppr?
It doesn’t confirm but still a big positive step ahead, means your application is through half or some parts of the scrutiny. And also its a positive indication that it’s moving. What’s your AOR?

Last edited:

comeafteralone

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi all,
So my application has officially been approved. In my CIC account, it says "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details" but there's no new message. Is there supposed to be a message with more details than the update text above?

pk saini

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
It doesn’t confirm but still a big positive step ahead, means your application is through half or some parts of the scrutiny. And also its a positive indication that it’s moving. What’s your AOR?
My Aor is Oct 25th.
I was just thinking if i get resident fees request. My consultant told me that it confirms ppr

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi @andy108

I'm FSW-O applicant with AOR 26 Sep. I have had no update from CIC so far, not even medical passed. How normal/abnormal is that? I sent an email a couple of weeks ago asking for visa office (I thought it might nudge them into start processing the application). They replied that the application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office.

Do you think that ordering GCMS notes at this point would be a good idea?
I would say thats rare as of current trend, however, not unknown, some applications take longer to process. I would suggest not worry at this stage and have some patience.

Reactions: shifs

Almostther

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please add me to the WhatsApp group for September AOR

Atif Minhas

Sep 24, 2017
also i have a question . i worked for one year in NOC B in 1121 and then another 2 years in NOC B 1120 . would it affect the elogibilty ? they gave me score for 3 years of work experience so i assume thats not gonna be a problem . could there be a problem ?