+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

shane1990

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Damn. Finally got through to an agent and got a status update. It doesn’t make sense to me though. How could Criminality/BGC not be passed, yet Eligibility is.

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - In Progress
Security - Not Started
Transferred to CPC

Stream - CEC Inland. AOR 9th Sep, MEP 16th Sep, Nothing Since Then

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Damn. Finally got through to an agent and got a status update. It doesn’t make sense to me though. How could Criminality/BGC not be passed, yet Eligibility is.

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - In Progress
Security - Not Started
Transferred to CPC

Stream - CEC Inland. AOR 9th Sep, MEP 16th Sep, Nothing Since Then
It depends I guess. Did the agent told you that your eligibility is done? I think then you should be fine. I am also CEC Inland from Aug AOR. I'm still in IP2.

shane1990

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
It depends I guess. Did the agent told you that your eligibility is done? I think then you should be fine. I am also CEC Inland from Aug AOR. I'm still in IP2.
Yep, Eligibility done, and file transferred to Ottawa. Really not sure where I stand now.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Yep, Eligibility done, and file transferred to Ottawa. Really not sure where I stand now.
Honestly it's very hard to say. You're Sep AOR, even if you order GCMS notes, I don't think it won't help that much. Maybe you can just wait for a month, and see if something is happening. If not then order GCMS notes.

shane1990

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Honestly it's very hard to say. You're Sep AOR, even if you order GCMS notes, I don't think it won't help that much. Maybe you can just wait for a month, and see if something is happening. If not then order GCMS notes.
I actually have GCMS notes coming. It's been 45 days, and she said that she can see they've been processed, and are just waiting to be sent out. Guess I might have a better idea then

canada_soft

Jan 23, 2017
DID ANYONE HAS THE SAME MESSAGE PLEASE REPLY
Application status
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Same with you since Oct 14, 2017.
Last response I got from CPC Ottawa was that my application was in queue for Officer Review. I'm assuming as long as I don't get an update...then it's still in their backlog.

Last edited:

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I actually have GCMS notes coming. It's been 45 days, and she said that she can see they've been processed, and are just waiting to be sent out. Guess I might have a better idea then
I am also waiting for mine, it should be coming by 15th this month. Good luck :)

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Same with you since Oct 14, 2017.
Last response I got from CPC Ottawa was that my application was in queue for Officer Review. I'm assuming as long as I don't get an update...the it's still in their backlog.
did u call cic or email them ??

canada_soft

Jan 23, 2017
did u call cic or email them ??
E-mailed them twice. First time, I got a response after a day. Second time, I got a response after a few hours. The second time, I got a note to keep correspondence to their office at a minimum due to a high level of incoming emails. :D

shifs

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Hi @andy108

I'm FSW-O applicant with AOR 26 Sep. I have had no update from CIC so far, not even medical passed. How normal/abnormal is that? I sent an email a couple of weeks ago asking for visa office (I thought it might nudge them into start processing the application). They replied that the application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office.

Do you think that ordering GCMS notes at this point would be a good idea?