+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

Saizhang

Oct 17, 2017
Hi everybody, can anyone tell me which stage i'm currently at? and how long can i get PPR? AOR: sep 28 CRS:996 under EE BCPNP
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background
check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has
been made.

si05

Oct 13, 2017
Hi everybody, can anyone tell me which stage i'm currently at? and how long can i get PPR? AOR: sep 28 CRS:996 under EE BCPNP
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background
check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has
been made.
You are in IP1.. I’m at the same stage EE .
AOR sep 26

watt_head

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Udaipur
NOC Code......
I got the same message on last thursday and my ADR got updated to "We don't need additional document from you". I am at NA2 since October 6th..
Any update on your application, I got the same message and no additional documents required same day as you. No updates after that.

bkbbh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
What may be the justified reason for some applicants get PP request with in a month where as many get delayed.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Guys

Got PPR today 11:30 pm Ottawa time

FSWO
AOR 12 Sep
MEP /IP1 20 Sep
NA2 29 Sep
IP2 4 Nov
PPR 8 Nov

Thank you all for your help, support, guidance, prayers
@TanakaM
@andy108

and to everybody. Can't thank you enough.
Wow, that is amazing. Congrats hey. You must be over the moon.

Reactions: hatem1981

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
What may be the justified reason for some applicants get PP request with in a month where as many get delayed.
Hi,

There are many factors here. The visa office, the visa officer, the applicants background, the number of dependents etc. So each application is different and treated on its individual merit.

ttemi

Sep 28, 2017
Hello all,
My AOR: 20th Sept
Med pass : 28th Sept
BGC : NA since then
yesterday received an email that I have a message in my account, checked and there is no difference in my BGC. However I received an email on How to get a job in canada
please any one have an idea what it means.

Thank you

Muslimgirl

Jul 7, 2017
Are
Hello all,
My AOR: 20th Sept
Med pass : 28th Sept
BGC : NA since then
yesterday received an email that I have a message in my account, checked and there is no difference in my BGC. However I received an email on How to get a job in canada
please any one have an idea what it means.

Thank you
Are you pnp?

dilipsupre

Nov 9, 2017
India
DID ANYONE HAS THE SAME MESSAGE PLEASE REPLY
Application status
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
DID ANYONE HAS THE SAME MESSAGE PLEASE REPLY
Application status
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

i have the same msg. NA2 according to people.i guess they are right.
what's ur timeline ?