+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

Jay86

Oct 16, 2017
I got the same message on last thursday and my ADR got updated to "We don't need additional document from you". I am at NA2 since October 6th..
After I provided additional documents, its status changed from We don't need additional document from you to your documents are being reviewed .
So I guess this would be your next change

barnicole85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
Other
I’m same as your 2 weeks behind
AOR sep 26
MEP oct 12
IP1 oct 12
CEC inlad... why it became so slow...
I'm in the same boat with similar timelines. But be patient. :) Don't forget the processing time is 6 months.

inderdeepgill

Apr 13, 2017
I got the same message on last thursday and my ADR got updated to "We don't need additional document from you". I am at NA2 since October 6th..
Today my ADR got updated to "We don't need additional documents from you". Hopefully soon we will go to IP2. Fingers crossed!

Akirahin1979

Jun 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-10-2017
No I don't know my case officer or visa office
Today I get a message in my account regarding how to find a job in Canada. You got something like dat?
No, not yet. But looks like your application is moving forward. So, good luck!

Akirahin1979

Jun 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-10-2017
@andy108
Please help to reply to my query.
My case is as below:
FSW-Outland
AOR: Sept 25
Med Passed: Oct 3
ADR: Oct 11( submitted on Oct 13) - color scan of PPR and Oct 17 (submitted on Oct 23)- IMM5567E along with passport pages scan as a proof of travel history
BGS: Not Applicable ( since Oct 26)

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is my case at NA2 or IP2? I have had an extensive travel history, do you think this is what has caused the delays in processing? Based on the current trend, people are getting to IP2 from NA2 on an average 9 day period. I am already over that threshold. Do you think I should send them a query or order notes? How do I know if my case has been assigned to a case officer or not and if its in LVO or in Ottawa.
Many thanks for your help in advance!
Anyone else, please share your thoughts!
@andy108 , please help to reply!!! Much appreciate!