+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

Anubhav09

Jun 18, 2017
Hi, need guidance on the below.
I am a PNP- Ontario Outland Applicant
AOR: 23rd Sep,17
MED Clear and BC: Not Applicable, AD not required since 22nd Oct 2017

Since then there is no update. Can someone please guide me if PNP applications take more time for BC ?? And also how much time would it take for PPR?

bkbbh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Hello guys. If the medical is passed then what mesage is displayed in help button. I observed different applicants are getting differnt message displayed. Mine is
If you need to have a medical exam you will get a message in your account with details.

Once we receive the results of your medical exam, we will review them and tell you if you passed. If you did not pass it could be because:

• you may be a risk to public health or public safety, or
  • your health issues could place too much demand on health or social services.
Find out more about medical exams.

Is this same for every MP status?

Akirahin1979

Jun 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-10-2017
Your status is ip2. Whats your AoR? PNP or FSw?
Hi, my status is exactly the same. Shouldn’t it be NA2 instead of IP2? @Muslimgirl please let me know how to figure out the difference.
Please see my timeline as below:

AOR-25 Sept
FSW_O
MEP- 03-OCT
ADR- 11 oct and 17 oct
ADR submitted - 14 oct and 23 October
BGS- NA since 26 Oct
Status of documents - we are reviewing the additional documents you have provided.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
October round-up report!

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

p.s. Sorry guys I like colours a lot, hence colourful report:)

**Current Processing**:
*It seems like with the number of ITAs going down the processing time increases quite substantially, therefore, more than 10% of October 2017 applicants got their passport requests within 30 days time frame. However, the number of applicants who are still waiting from the preceding 9 months remain quite high.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

PPR Trend (mode)

Average for the last 30 day from AOR to PPR:

**PPRs this year so far:**
As you can see, the trend is going down, again this is due to number of applicants decreasing as a consequence of declining number of ITAs.

**current AOR to IP1:**

**Statuses by YEAR:**

**Statuses by the month of submission up to date:**

**Statuses by day of submission in July:**

**Statuses by day of submission for August:**

**Statuses by day of submission for September:**

**Statuses by day of submission in October:**
*A lot of quick PPRs and a LOT of quick medical passes:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

**Average Processing time trends for all streams:**

**Averages by stream:**

**Number of RPRs by visa Office:**
*Average by province, as we cann see it is pretty much the same for all provinces but SK.

Have a great weekend!!!

Reactions: ravleen

inderdeepgill

Apr 13, 2017
Here is my situation:
FSW-O
AOR: Sept 16
MP: Sept 24
On Sept 24 BG was showing: Your application is in progress.We will send you a message wn we start your BG check.

On Oct 1: My BG is Not applicable
I never checked in between so not sure wn exactly my BG changed to NA.Right now my account looks like this:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing additional documents provided by you.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Since 1Oct nothing changed.Could anyone help me to find which stage I am at?