NOC Code......
Moved to IP2 today

AOR 28 Sep
MEP 12 Oct
IP1 12 Oct
NA2 18 Oct
ADNR 24 Oct
IP2 24 Oct
Wohoooo finally got a good news from Gisele, had sent CPC Ottawa asking what is my visa office. got the below reply.
Waiting for Golden email:

Good day,

Please note that your application has been approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions will be sent shortly.

Regards,

kunalgarg

Jul 28, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Got my PPR today at 4:28am. Everything completed under 30 days. IRCC has really changed the speed at which they are processing things.

itishnitsa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Got my PPR today at 4:28am. Everything completed under 30 days. IRCC has really changed the speed at which they are processing things.
Only for FSW. PNPs take 30 days just to clear Medical, and still 6 month to process . Congrats to you though!

roq

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
I received my PPR mail today.

Here’s my timeline :
FSW-I
AOR Sep 19
MEP Sep 26
BGC was always in progress after MEP
ADNR Oct 18
PPR Oct 25

Well, to my surprise it came to my Work email(I checked it 7 hours later) rather than the one I had given in the application(personal mail id). My UCI has my work mail id when my company had applied for Work Permit. Another thing to keep in mind for people waiting for PPR.

kunalgarg

Jul 28, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Congratulations to all of the people who have received their PPR today. My best wishes for all the other who are waiting for their PPR to be initiated. God will soon bestow his kindness and love on you.

kunalgarg

Jul 28, 2017
India
NOC Code......
FSW applicants gets PPR quicker, I hope you will get yours soon. Just don't expect quickly, keep thinking you have 6 months. But, hopefully you get it soon.

Good luck :)
Your good luck worked for me. I got my PPR within the 24 hours of your message. Didn't have to wait for 6 months :p

Reactions: ravleen

hawklutz

Jun 28, 2017
Received PPR on October 19 but my profile details changed only today:
Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your background check was completed.
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

What does it mean? My passport is currently at the embassy. Does it mean COPR has been issued?

Reactions: ravleen

Jas171

Mar 8, 2017
Who else is waiting under bc pnp express entry?

My timeline
aor 9 September
Now stuck at na2 since 5 oct
Anybody else in same boat?

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
my timelines similar to yours..still waiting for PPR

IP2 since 17 OCT
I hope you get it soon!

@save_me_plz, we're FSW-O (US), principal applicant + 2 dependents.

I really recommend using email filters for anyone waiting. Both my husband and I use gmail so we made filters that (1) made sure anything with 'visa' or from a cic.gc.ca email didn't go into the spam folder and (2) anything with 'visa' was forwarded to my gmail account (which also had filter (1) set up). The forwarding was instant - in fact, I read it before my husband! We had already used another filter to forward the generic emails sent on account updates as soon as we put in our application so when meds passed or if we'd needed additional documents, I'd get the notice also.

Reactions: save_me_plz