+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

bkbbh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
hey guys,

sorry for late reply. i have been a silent poster here, always lurking to other posts

I am FSW -O

I am crrently in IP2 stage with BG in progress and no documents required since 17th OCT.

AOR was on -18th Sept

Awaiting PPR :(

I have seen people coming to IP2 and been given PPR the very next day.
bg IN PROGRESS MEANS IP1 BG IN PROCESS MEANS IP2

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
hey guys,

sorry for late reply. i have been a silent poster here, always lurking to other posts

I am FSW -O

I am crrently in IP2 stage with BG in progress and no documents required since 17th OCT.

AOR was on -18th Sept

Awaiting PPR :(

I have seen people coming to IP2 and been given PPR the very next day.
We have similar timelines, still waiting and jumping at every new email here:
AOR: Sept. 22
MEP/IP1: Sept. 30
NA2: Oct. 12
IP2: Oct. 19

We also went from additional docs being reviewed to no additional docs required on the 17th, and it switched back to being reviewed when we changed to IP2.

Does anyone know if there are certain days of the week where they tend to send out PPRs? I'm trying to brace for a longer IP2 because we had about 10 countries in our travel history . . . but that still doesn't stop my heart from skipping a beat when I see that there's a new email!

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
bg IN PROGRESS MEANS IP1 BG IN PROCESS MEANS IP2
Sorry i meant.. processing your background check ..thats IP2.

I have kept each change with a saved PDF.

During IP2 is the file with local Visa Officer for verification ?

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
We have similar timelines, still waiting and jumping at every new email here:
AOR: Sept. 22
MEP/IP1: Sept. 30
NA2: Oct. 12
IP2: Oct. 19

We also went from additional docs being reviewed to no additional docs required on the 17th, and it switched back to being reviewed when we changed to IP2.

Does anyone know if there are certain days of the week where they tend to send out PPRs? I'm trying to brace for a longer IP2 because we had about 10 countries in our travel history . . . but that still doesn't stop my heart from skipping a beat when I see that there's a new email!

I am getting my file done through private agent. Though i have less travel history, my agent said after IP2 normally it takes 1 month max to receive PPR.
1 day is also possible, which I am now seeing commonly

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
I am getting my file done through private agent. Though i have less travel history, my agent said after IP2 normally it takes 1 month max to receive PPR.
1 day is also possible, which I am now seeing commonly
Most of the recent times on myimmitracker are under about 10 days, with many getting PPR in just a few days.

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
Yes you can and your score will not be recalculated. I am June AOR and I did the same. You need to advise CIC of your change in circumstance and they will advise you accordingly.
Great Thanks. Which country are you from? I am indian and they might ask why not traditional marriage

Brenna

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I got my Passport request email, but there is no change on the EE profile.The status is IP2 and the Additional documents are being reviewed. Is this normal.

Thanks,
Brenna