FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-09-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
Hi, I received PPR today addressed just to me as the primary applicant. My wife and I (both Indian nationals) and our 2 kids (US citizens) are on the application. The email was addressed just to me as the primary and states "If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member."

As Indian nationals we are required to send passports, but based on the above, I can interpret in 2 ways. One, I am required to send passports for the US citizen kids. Of course the other way to look at is that we only need to send photocopies of the kids passports since they are US nationals.

So, do I have to send their passports in along with ours? Any reply will be greatly appreciated!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi, I received PPR today addressed just to me as the primary applicant. My wife and I (both Indian nationals) and our 2 kids (US citizens) are on the application. The email was addressed just to me as the primary and states "If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member."

As Indian nationals we are required to send passports, but based on the above, I can interpret in 2 ways. One, I am required to send passports for the US citizen kids. Of course the other way to look at is that we only need to send photocopies of the kids passports since they are US nationals.

So, do I have to send their passports in along with ours? Any reply will be greatly appreciated!
Congratulations!

msayyad

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Atlanta, USA
NOC Code......
Hi Guys! How long does it take from NA2 to IP2 to PPR :)

My Timeline:
AOR: 28 Sep
NA1: 28 Sep
MEP: 12th Oct
IP1: 12th Oct (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.)
NA2: 18th Oct

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick Visa Processing Report

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing:

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has increased again, PNP being the slowest most likely will end up being even more slow.
**Sorry guys, i hope my words will not come true, but the trend is there.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Passport Request by period:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:

Statuses by day of submission for May
*A lot of May, April, March and even Feb and Jan are still waiting, and mind you, not only PNP but FSW are still waiting.

Statuses by day of submission for June

Statuses by day of submission for July:
*July is slowly clearing as we speak, more and more PPRs are being issued for July applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for Augustl:

Statuses by day of submission for September:
*We have seen a sudden decrease in medical processing as well as good number of quick PPRs within 30 days bracket.

Statuses by day of submission for October:
*Slowly medicals are being cleared, October so far has the lowest number of applicants in 2017.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average mean processing time for all the streams:

AVERAGES in the last 30 days by stream:

Overall averages by visa office:

Averages by Family size:

Averages from Ip2 to PPR in the last 30 days y stream

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy rest of your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application and subscribe to our Youtube Channel

Syed2808

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-09-2017
AOR Received.
09-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
22-05-2018
Quick question. Can I land without my family in Canada first and they join later? Or we all have to travel together?

Mohammed Shakir

Jul 20, 2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anybody tell which stage am i at. my AOR is september 1 and Med passed 15 Sep after no updates

ferrhari

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anybody tell which stage am i at. my AOR is september 1 and Med passed 15 Sep after no updates
My AOR is sep 3rd , I am in same stage from 28th sep it went to IP2 since then no change...

nbgr

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017

I would say NA2 and you probably were in IP1 before that.

Krish18

Jul 4, 2017

Have you paid RPRF upfront, if not have they requested to pay or not yet.

nvteja

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
My timeline:

AOR:Sept 23rd.
Medicals passed: September 28th.
Still waiting on updates since then.

-Teja.

Krish18

Jul 4, 2017
Somi
My timeline:

AOR:Sept 23rd.
Medicals passed: September 28th.
Still waiting on updates since then.

-Teja.

Similar to my case
AOR 21st September
Medical passed 28th or 29th
No update after that.
What's your background check status says?