Jun 28, 2017
My timeline so far:
FSW-Outland
AOR - September 13
Shedule A request - September 21
IP1 - September 22
Meds passed - September 27
Not applicable (2) - September 28
RPRF fees request - September 29 (Late at night. I saw it only in the morning today).

P.S.
Is it typical that they refuse your application after a RPRF request?

Last edited:

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
Much to our surprise we got an email about an update to our application today, with the update being that we'd passed medicals and our BG check section changed messages! I had been checking mid-day and end-of-day on weekdays but assumed nothing would happen on weekends and with an AOR of 9/22 thought we had more time to meds passing. Anyway, this is our status now. Looks like IP1?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

nastas

Apr 16, 2017
Hello,

Our timeline so far:

FSW-Outland, NOC - chemical engineer
AOR - Sept 20
Medicals passed- Sept 27
IP1- Sept 27
Action required - Sept 27 - we were requested to provide updated original PCs from our residence country to CIO Sydney, although we uploaded LOE with an explanation that new PCs were issued directly to Canadian Embassy and attached the email from the embassy that corfirms the receipt of the PCs.
Anyway, we ordered additional PCs from the police and asked to mail directly to the CIO Sydney address. We also contacted the Canadian Embassy and asked them to provide instructions regarding sending the PCs by DHL, to avoid any delays. In addition, we wrote all this explanation and attached in the second time the embassy correspondence via IRCC Web Form.
This is our second application, the first one was refused in August (background check status was NA2) and our case was already processed in Ottawa. We weren't requested to send the original PCs to CIO then, so we have a feeling that in CIO Sydney didn't pay attention to LOE regarding new PCs.

Now we are waiting for a responce from Canadian Embassy, hope will get it soon. :cool::cool:

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Hello,

Our timeline so far:

FSW-Outland, NOC - chemical engineer
AOR - Sept 20
Medicals passed- Sept 27
IP1- Sept 27
Action required - Sept 27 - we were requested to provide updated original PCs from our residence country to CIO Sydney, although we uploaded LOE with an explanation that new PCs were issued directly to Canadian Embassy and attached the email from the embassy that corfirms the receipt of the PCs.
Anyway, we ordered additional PCs from the police and asked to mail directly to the CIO Sydney address. We also contacted the Canadian Embassy and asked them to provide instructions regarding sending the PCs by DHL, to avoid any delays. In addition, we wrote all this explanation and attached in the second time the embassy correspondence via IRCC Web Form.
This is our second application, the first one was refused in August (background check status was NA2) and our case was already processed in Ottawa. We weren't requested to send the original PCs to CIO then, so we have a feeling that in CIO Sydney didn't pay attention to LOE regarding new PCs.

Now we are waiting for a responce from Canadian Embassy, hope will get it soon. :cool::cool:
What was the reason for the refusal of your first application?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
My timeline so far:
FSW-Outland
AOR - September 13
Shedule A request - September 21
IP1 - September 22
Meds passed - September 27
Not applicable (2) - September 28
RPRF fees request - September 29 (Late at night. I saw it only in the morning today).

P.S.
Is it typical that they refuse your application after a RPRF request?
I personally never saw such.... all the best!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
September round-up report!

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

p.s. Sorry guys I like colours a lot, hence colourful report:)

**Current Processing**:

**PPRs by period from Jan 1st to the end of September:**

**PPRs in September:**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

**Statuses by the month of submission up to date:**
*We notice some "activity" for May/June applicants now, March and April are very slow, Feb and Jan is moving but slooooooowwwwwlllllyyyyy.

**Statuses by day of submission for April:**
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan past two weeks were for PNP applicants. I saw 1 CEC applicants getting PPR. London VO was very active this week.

**Statuses by day of submission for May:**
*CEC has received a few PPRs in September, some FSW, but overall slow with more activity visible towards end of September.

**Statuses by day of submission for June:**

**Statuses by day of submission for July:**

**Statuses by day of submission for August:**

**Statuses by day of submission for September:**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

**Average wait to PPR by stream for the past few months, "average mean", showing increase in processing on "average":**
*Please note the constant increase in the processing time of PNPs.

**Average by stream (last 30 days):**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

**Average by Visa office in the last 30 days:**

**Applicants by Stream:**
*The share of PNP is now increasing, this is contributed mainly by NSNP, OINP and SINP applicants, we have witnessed quite an increase in the number of nominations in the past 2-3 months.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

**Average wait for PNP based on the province of application (the sample size is small, but still some results are exciting)**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

livia2017

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-09-2017
Hi Andy,

Thanks for sharing. Please add me to the Whatsapp group. My AOR is Sep 14th and I am in FSW-stream. Thanks

My current timeline is:

9/14 AOR
9/21 MEP/NA1/IP1(in 6 hours)
9/25 NA2
9/27 BCIP2

September round-up report!

Abhii.7

Sep 3, 2017
Hi @andy108

Do you reckon I should send an email inquiring about the current status as I haven't passed my medical yet even though my AOR was Sep 10th. Most folks around that date range have passed their medicals as seen from the Immitracker results. If yes, then should I send a CSE to IRCC or to my Visa office? Can you please suggest? Thanks very much.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi @andy108

Do you reckon I should send an email inquiring about the current status as I haven't passed my medical yet even though my AOR was Sep 10th. Most folks around that date range have passed their medicals as seen from the Immitracker results. If yes, then should I send a CSE to IRCC or to my Visa office? Can you please suggest? Thanks very much.
Hey i dont think you need to send enquiry, some people wait longer, while others get it quick.

Just wait a bit.

Reactions: IIO