+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

shane1990

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
That's really fast, considering I submitted my application and got the AOR on the 20th .... So I never made to ip1 or have it display "NA"?!
For what it's worth, mine went to that a week after APR (same time as medicals passed).

I'm CEC though. Apparently the messaging is different... might be the same for FSW-O

Rayyy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
How long is the waiting period between AOR and medical request?

Thanks
You haven't done the medical exam?

Usually, in most cases, you are required to wait for medical exam if you have dependants and spouse.

If you are single applicant you can do the UPFRONT medical exam. It means that you can go to a doctor's clinic (suggested by CIC) and request to do an upfront examination for immigration.

The doctor should give you instructions on how to proceed from there.

And if you are asking the length from AOR to MEP (Medical exam pass) the answer is indefinite. I've seen cases where people are still waiting since May AOR. But cases like mine and couple others are quite fast. Mine took only 6 days including Saturday and sunday. Also, here is a website where you can see what other applicants timeline.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/september-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker/fullscreen

I find it interesting how the system works...its quite ... out of order id say.

But expect applications to be processed faster. It was announced that the Express Entry is not receiving enough applicants and so would alter the processing time.

Last update: September 25, 2017 Updated weekly

Since Express Entry is a new system and not enough applications have been received yet, processing times are not available but we have committed to process the majority of applications in six months or less.

Reactions: Iel831 and Rk82

RoseDB

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this IP1?
Hi,

I think it is IP2

Here are the discriptions of different stages.. in BG

BACKGROUND

BG IP1- In progress (1) :“Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”.

BG N/A - “Not Applicable”

BG IP2 - “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“.

This is as per the post I read in Past.

Reactions: Rayyy

RoseDB

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
How long is the waiting period between AOR and medical request?

Thanks
It depends, I got mine in a week, some times it may take less then 5 days and I have seen people waiting since 15 days as well for Medical to Pass. But as soon as medical is Pass you reach on the BG Ip1 stage as well. So hang in there.

Reactions: Iel831

msayyad

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Atlanta, USA
NOC Code......
got AOR today:
Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence - September 28, 2017 10:41:42 a.m. EDT

Please add me to the whatsapp group for Sept AOR.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
It depends, I got mine in a week, some times it may take less then 5 days and I have seen people waiting since 15 days as well for Medical to Pass. But as soon as medical is Pass you reach on the BG Ip1 stage as well. So hang in there.

When discussing timelines, you must state the stream as it makes a difference. For FSW and CEC, it can be as fast as a few days to a week. For PNP, it can be about 20 days to a month an a half. Don't mistakenly think that a short timeline will apply to your situation unless you are in the stream they are talking about (which isn't mentioned most of the times when speaking on eAPR processes.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Andy I have not received an invitation for the whatsapp group. Thank you once again for your help.
It seems you opted out of receiving PMs, please ping me a pm and i will try to respond.... with the link

Iel831

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
0631- Rastaurant and Fod Service Manager
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Doc's Request.
07-02-18 Qatar Police Clearance of spouse
Nomination.....
14-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
IELTS Request
Included in files
Med's Request
21-11-2017
Med's Done....
Dec.4,2017(advised for sputum test and re xray Dec18-20,2017) done March 5, 2018(ok xray and negative sputum smear and culture Medical passed: March 10,2018)
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
August 20, 2018

Usually, in most cases, you are required to wait for medical exam if you have dependants and spouse.

If you are single applicant you can do the UPFRONT medical exam. It means that you can go to a doctor's clinic (suggested by CIC) and request to do an upfront examination for immigration.

And if you are asking the length from AOR to MEP (Medical exam pass) the answer is indefinite. I've seen cases where people are still waiting since May AOR. But cases like mine and couple others are quite fast. Mine took only 6 days including Saturday and sunday. Also, here is a website where you can see what other applicants timeline.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/september-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker/fullscreen

But expect applications to be processed faster. It was announced that the Express Entry is not receiving enough applicants and so would alter the processing time.

Since Express Entry is a new system and not enough applications have been received yet, processing times are not available but we have committed to process the majority of applications in six months or less.
Thanks. But upfront medical is not applicable in my case. Im not an express entry applicant, im for PNP and still needs to wait for the medical request before doing it. Thanks for the info.

Iel831

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
0631- Rastaurant and Fod Service Manager
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Doc's Request.
07-02-18 Qatar Police Clearance of spouse
Nomination.....
14-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
IELTS Request
Included in files
Med's Request
21-11-2017
Med's Done....
Dec.4,2017(advised for sputum test and re xray Dec18-20,2017) done March 5, 2018(ok xray and negative sputum smear and culture Medical passed: March 10,2018)
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
August 20, 2018
Medical request? I thought EE need do upfront medical and upload eMedical information sheet?
Hi andyding13, im not an EE applicant and upgront medical doesn't apply in my case instead, i have to wait for the medical request. Im a PNP applicant.

gps_94

Apr 30, 2017
Cant we do UPFRONT medical if we have dependents.

cowbeepbeep

Aug 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
FSW-O
AOR - Sept 14
Med Pass - Sept 21
IP1 - Sept 22 and just hanging out there. Seems a few of us are stuck here right now.