+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

Gotte

Jul 21, 2017
Hi ,

My application is showing below message

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Please let me know what does the background check message means and which state my application is?

Thanks in advance.
Sounds like IP1 to me

Yazeed

Aug 6, 2017
Hi ,

My application is showing below message

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Please let me know what does the background check message means and which state my application is?

Thanks in advance.
IP2 according to this: https://immiknowhow.com/tag/ip2-ip1-na2-canada-ita-pr/

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Sounds like IP1 to me
Hmmm...IP1 doesn't usually show that your background check is being processed. The wording there is usually 'we are processing your application and will contact you when we start your background check.'. This actually sounds more like IP2...

Yazeed

Aug 6, 2017
Hi Yazeed , just fill the form completely but please make sure you don't leave any gap in between the dates. According to the given information CIC is very particular about the dates given. They need each and every information about you. I hope this helps!
Thank you!

Reactions: Rk82

Gotte

Jul 21, 2017
Hmmm...IP1 doesn't usually show that your background check is being processed. The wording there is usually 'we are processing your application and will contact you when we start your background check.'. This actually sounds more like IP2...
I think you might be right