+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

shmz8

Sep 18, 2017
when you guys filled and submitted your app. did you kept Police report inside or its later on asked?

bjar

Aug 6, 2017
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
IELTS Request
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
kababayan! sana mabilis PPR natin.. woohooo good luck
Wah! Pinoy ka rin? Hehe. Ano timeline mo Kabayan? Are you in Manila right now? Goodluck sa atin.

Reactions: trivvoxx

trivvoxx

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
have you guys here applied INLAND OR OUTLAND? i am going to apply soon but we are very confused should we go ahead inland or outland. innland we feaer takes a long time as we have heard that it takes more then a year to receive PR and you can't travel outside canada so we are thinking to proceed outland as it has an advantage that its faster, no travel restrictions and yes one can't work in that tim. reading the cic page it says that now inland and outland take moreless same timing process which is max. 12 months so i am quite confused. i am not in canada right now but in italy soon in december i am planning to go with my visa (eta) to stay with my husband and apply outland by end oct.any suggestions?any tips?
if your goal is to get PR visa the fastest way possible, then FSW Outland seems to be the option. Recently, files are processed from AOR to PPR in just 15 days. There are more data online about the recent trends for EE applicants. :)

shmz8

Sep 18, 2017
if your goal is to get PR visa the fastest way possible, then FSW Outland seems to be the option. Recently, files are processed from AOR to PPR in just 15 days. There are more data online about the recent trends for EE applicants. :)
IN 15 DAYS THEY RECEIVE THE PERMANENT ?WOW!I CAN'T FIND ANY RECENT FORUMS FOR OUTLAND EE

thisworks

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Boston, US
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
02-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2017
Would anyone know if this status is "yet to start" or if it is " IP1" ? I am confused because they said they'll send me a message when background check starts and I got no message.

"Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

thisworks

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Boston, US
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
02-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2017
Also @andy108 , can you send me the whatsapp link?

Sep 15, 2017
Hi everyone!
My timeline:
-Received AOR on September 13.
-Schedule A request on September 21 (I work remotely, with company’s headquarters being located in the British Virgin Islands. The letter asked me to supply information about the time I had spent there. On that same day, I sent them a letter of explanation and the reference stating that according to the contract I work off site).
-Backround status change from N/A to IP, Medicals changed from “You don’t need a medical exam...” to “If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be...” on September 22.
It is interesting that medicals still aren’t passed while my BG status has changed. I am currently married with no children. My NOC is 4011 Universirty Professors and Lecturers. FSW-Outland. Any ideas about my timeline?
P.S. In my details it is written “Your action is required” though I have already submitted a pdf file with an LoE. In my Review of Additional Documents line it is written “The additional documents you provided have been uploaded”. Is it just a system glitch?

I also have the similar timeline...
AOR- 13 sept
NOC-4011
And same changes as yours to my appplication
Medical not passed but background status changed from N/A to IP

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
As per recent trend those noc's which are in priority list are getting approved faster,plus their processing has also become short too for all applicants.Currently applications are processed the fastest in Ottawa CPC, on the other hand if file is transferred to LVO, it can take several months to process.
Hi,

I have applied from UAE, seems like my file is being processed at LVO since I have not even passed my medicals after 20 days of AOR. The BG status reads "We will send you a msg when we start your BG check"! no any other update.

Drhina

Jun 3, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in September 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for September AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

Q: Can you explain background status changes (by other forum member, not my):

A: Background statuses explained:

There are two different things. Application status remains in process until we complete stamping.

Regarding BG status - It will go through different stages and let me try to make it clear to you to avoid any further confusion.

Prior to March 7, CIC used to maintain the below BG status.

1. Not needed at this time (NN)
  2. Not Started (NS)
  3. In Progress (IP)
After March 7, they paraphase the above status as follows.

1. Not Applicable (NA) ( Old Status :: NN)
  2. Next to step to conduct BG Check (NBG) (Old Status : NS)
  3. In Progress (IP)
People in the threads are using the above status interchangeably. So, don’t get confused.

Now as far as BG process is concerned, it will go through the below trends. I’m using new status words for your reference.

Trend 1: NA -> IP -> NA -> IP
Trend 2: NA -> NBG-> NA-> IP

Some people who are submitting RCMP along with eAPR follows Trend 2 and rest Trend 1. I may not be 100% accurate. But this is what I noticed for CEC Inlanders.
Once the applicant at IP(2), he can expect PPR anytime soon.

Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants.

I will post more as we progress.

Thanks!
Add me to Watsapp

Vikrant15

Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys need your help!
Was anyone ever asked to fill form IMM 5645 regarding additional family information?
And did not know one of the parents' birth date and present address due to seperation and no contact since then? In case of my spouse who is a dependent in the PR application, she was asked to submit IMM 5645 additional family information form. She is unaware of her mother's birth date and present address, as her parents seperated in 1994 and she had been living with her father since she was a year old. She didnt have any informatiom regarding her mother except her name and nationality.
So she has mentioned "unknown" in those fields along with a letter of explanation stating the above reason of separation.
Have we done the correct thing?
Thanks a lot.