Type: Online application
Location: Montreal
Physical Presence Days: 1413 Days
Application: Family
Application submitted: September 7, 2026
AOR: ---
Tracker Created: ---
Background verification: ---
Physical presence: ---
Prohibitions: ---
Language Skills: ---
Citizenship Test: ---
Citizenship ceremony: ---
---
Question for those of you out there who are farther along in this process: I've seen a bit of discussion about applications being returned because the personal IDs submitted were not the correct type. Looking back, I submitted a pic of my passport (USA) and driver's license (QC). For my spouse, I submitted a PR card (Canada) and health insurance card (QC). And for our child a passport (US) and health insurance card (QC). Was that the right thing to do?
Under Travel Documents, I included all of our passports (US), PR cards (Canada), Nexus Cards and Canadian work permits (I don't think those count as "travel documents" but I figured it wasn't a big deal to include them if it turns out they're not needed).