+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023.

Harpreet514

Jan 18, 2023
Hi there:) unfortunately, I have not received offer letter from langara but I got it from capilano University within in 15 days .
When did you applied for langara college??

Magathe22

Apr 6, 2023
Hi there:) unfortunately, I have not received offer letter from langara but I got it from capilano University within in 15 days .
When did you applied for langara college??
I applied 03-March, no reply yet.

I am not sure, Should I wait for Langara’s response or accept the other college offer

Harpreet514

Jan 18, 2023
I applied 03-March, no reply yet.

I am not sure, Should I wait for Langara’s response or accept the other college offer
Its been four months since I applied and still haven't received offer letter. After applying on 7 dec 2022 I received their acknowledgement email with student ID and password. Have you received acknowledgement email???
Kindly contact country operation's head of langara college and/ or if you live in India here is email id of India operation's head ieindia@langara.ca

For more queries ig - harpreetxzo

Magathe22

Apr 6, 2023
Its been four months since I applied and still haven't received offer letter. After applying on 7 dec 2022 I received their acknowledgement email with student ID and password. Have you received acknowledgement email???
Kindly contact country operation's head of langara college and/ or if you live in India here is email id of India operation's head ieindia@langara.ca

For more queries ig - harpreetxzo
Thank you.. I already checked with them. They said that The timeline on assessment is 10 weeks from the application submission date..

what program you applied for?

Harpreet514

Jan 18, 2023
Thank you.. I already checked with them. They said that The timeline on assessment is 10 weeks from the application submission date..

what program you applied for?
Hope soon you will get ya offer letter from langara college. I applied for associate Of science degree in biology.