AOR Received.
28-11-27
File Transfer...
LONDON UK 15-01-2024
Med's Request
Med Request 13-03-2024
Med's Done....
Med Passed 20-03-2024
The majority of us asked, "What is your time line?" in order to avoid answering this.
Kindly request that you include your timeline on your profile signature. Others will be able to view your timeline when you respond to something or question. Thank you everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: JSOL1

steveisbrown

Mar 20, 2021
Can u share your timeline please
Sure.

Submitted - Sep 18, 2023
AOR - Nov 21, 2023
Biometrics Requested- Nov 21, 2023
Biometrics Completed - Nov 24, 2023
Medical Requested- Jan 18, 2024
Medical Completed - Jan 21, 2024
Pre-Arrival - Jan 13, 2024
BG In Progress
Eligibility In Progress
VO: Mississauga

Last edited:

Raunak834

Oct 25, 2023
Hello friends, i need your help if any one know please confirm, my husband in canada bought a new house so we already send address detail to ircc through web form, but in tracker at contact details my husband canadian address is updated at place of my indian address, is it okk or else we have to inform ircc ,.

Aaallysie

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Hello friends, i need your help if any one know please confirm, my husband in canada bought a new house so we already send address detail to ircc through web form, but in tracker at contact details my husband canadian address is updated at place of my indian address, is it okk or else we have to inform ircc ,.
The tracker you are checking is it yours or His?
If it's your tracker then it is the address where you reside not his address, unless it's in his tracker you see that

Raunak834

Oct 25, 2023
This my tracker, as its created by my representative, in this tracker my representative contact detail and my details are shown, except the address of my sponsor

Aaallysie

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
This my tracker, as its created by my representative, in this tracker my representative contact detail and my details are shown, except the address of my sponsor
Yeah because those are your information, that's why it won't show your husband's address. So if your husband go to his tracker that's where he would see the updated Canadian address

KClaire

Dec 4, 2023
Just wondering, What does everyone think as to how long it's going to take for the final decision to be made.
At this stage, my spouse and I don't even speculate. We are hoping for the average processing time on the IRCC website of 12 months and anything shorter will be a blessing and surprise. If you like to make data-based speculations, you can look back into the spreadsheets to the months prior to ours. At a glance, I see very few PPRs for August applicants, less than 15 percent for July applicants, and about a quarter for June. Most of us September applicants have a VERY long wait ahead of us. In my view, it's way too early to be watching for PPR/COPR as someone else continues to inquire about. Trust me when I say that I know that this is a very emotionally trying process, but the Watched Pot philosophy is a good one to apply for one's own mental health.

tl;dr: 12 months