28-11-27
File Transfer...
LONDON UK 15-01-2024
Med's Request
Med Request 13-03-2024
Med's Done....
Med Passed 20-03-2024
Hi Everyone,
Which is the most accurate and fastest to update the NEW PR TRACKER or Gckey?

Thank you

sandesh1947

Oct 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 26 2020
No Updates whatsoever, biometrics passed for me and Background check looks to be ‘In Progress’ in the new tracker but still no Medical request. Completely frozen and last update looks to be Nov 29th for mine.
Have you applied for Visitor Visa for spouse ?

JSOL1

Sep 21, 2023
No Updates whatsoever, biometrics passed for me and Background check looks to be ‘In Progress’ in the new tracker but still no Medical request. Completely frozen and last update looks to be Nov 29th for mine.
Same for me. Waiting for medical request. Last update on tracker was Nov 30 but I don’t know what happened that day. Other timeline items in my signature.

My spousal TRV was refused yesterday.

sandesh1947

Oct 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 26 2020
Same for me. Waiting for medical request. Last update on tracker was Nov 30 but I don’t know what happened that day. Other timeline items in my signature.

My spousal TRV was refused yesterday.
Sorry they rejected the TRV , what was the reason they stated ? When did you apply for TRV after or before sponsor approval ?

JSOL1

Sep 21, 2023
Applied for TRV Sept 21/23.
Applied before AOR. Sent in Webform mid-November after AOR/SA received.
Refused Dec 11/23.

Reasons were:
• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

The documents we provided in our application included birth certificates to prove family ties, and a return plane ticket. Not good enough even with the Family Reunification announcement.

But I will try to escalate for reconsideration and remind myself that the TRV is not the important application. This is not the end.

Last edited:

sandesh1947

Oct 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 26 2020
Applied for TRV Sept 21/23.
Applied before AOR. Sent in Webform mid-November after AOR/SA received.
Refused Dec 11/23.

Reasons were:
• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

The documents we provided in our application included birth certificates to prove family ties, and a return plane ticket. Not good enough even with the Family Reunification announcement.

But I will try to escalate for reconsideration and remind myself that the TRV is not the important application. This is not the end.
That is right, hope we will get our Spousal PR approved soon. Even we had 2 rejections on our TRV application applied before spousal PR (same reasons). Hope we have addressed those concerns in this application !

Reactions: JSOL1

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
There is no point applying for TRV on the basis of AOR and Sponsorship Approval. They are rejecting applications even if you apply after getting those critical milestone documents. There seems to be internal policy change - but they have not announced it yet. May 26th Family Reunification seems to have been thrown out of window.

MOHAMED2050

Nov 16, 2023
Same for me too. Waiting for medical request. Last time on 28 Nov Biomatric passed, hope coming weeks to be medical request. InshaALLAH.

Reactions: needinfo92923

KClaire

Dec 4, 2023
We had some good progress in the last few weeks, and now I suppose we are in for another long wait. AOR on Nov 22 and SA almost minutes later on the same day. Medical request next on Nov 28 and passed in GC Key on Dec 7. Biometrics request on Dec 7th, as well, and completed on the 11th. We paid our biometrics fees late and got a request from the IRCC for the fee in mid-November, so I assume that's why our biometrics were requested after the medical. Background is processing on GC Key but eligibility hasn't moved.

safia_alam

Jul 12, 2023
DHAKA, BANGLADESH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
App. Filed.......
11-09-2023
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
08-11-2023
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
20-11-2023
Med's Request
15-03-2024
Med's Done....
19-03-2024
Anyone got any updates ?

No update as well. Only AOR, SA and Biomterics. Last update (ghost update seems like) Nov 30th, 2023. Haven't applied for TRV and after reading some of the comments here kinda unsure if TRV would even be granted

Raunak834

Oct 25, 2023
Hello guys,
Does any one recived any updation reagrding pre arrival??? Does anyone have any idea how much time ircc will take for background checking ???

KClaire

Dec 4, 2023
Hello guys,
Does any one recived any updation reagrding pre arrival??? Does anyone have any idea how much time ircc will take for background checking ???
When I compare other applications in the Trackers from this year, this seems to vary wildly on a file-by-file basis, especially depending on the Visa office. Could be two months after medical. Could be ten months. No one knows.

• Haha
Reactions: InfoSeeker12