+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

KKK001

Dec 6, 2023
I showed PR card and driving license , all passports including expired . keep same documents for kids and who are on application they might ask , also make sure police certificate and english proof document if you submitted. they always helpful but make sure give correct information and if you filled anything wrong , explain the situation. everything should be fine. all the best.

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
I showed PR card and driving license , all passports including expired . keep same documents for kids and who are on application they might ask , also make sure police certificate and english proof document if you submitted. they always helpful but make sure give correct information and if you filled anything wrong , explain the situation. everything should be fine. all the best.
Thank you @KKK001 for your response.By the way, which office your interview was held.
Per your interview experience, could you please advise on keeping any specific documents that I can carry in original and photocopy that IRRC officer look for.

By the way, should I also accompany my kids along with me to the interview.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
It has been a month since the Physical Presence has been updated to complete. No changes since then!

Still Language and Prohibitions are in progress.

Has anyone seen a similar case like me before?
3 months later!!!! no changes to my tracker :(
AOR is Oct 24
Background was complete on Oct 30
Test was complete on Dec 21
Physical presence was complete on Dec 27

Waiting since then .... What should I do? Any suggestions?

Reactions: monamigo

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
Hi @KKK001
By the way, in which office your interview was held? How long it takes you for an oath after completion of an interview with IRCC officer?
Also, did you accompany your kids to an interview?

Regarding passport visa stamp translation, I assumed that I should only keep the visas translations copies of current and previous passports during 5-years eligibility period specified in the application? But not the old passports(prior to 5 years) that were not disclosed with an application because it was not needed. Kindly confirm.

Do you have any idea about accompany person declaration form? Does it allow someone to accompany an applicant to an interview with an IRCC officer?