+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
I have just received the letter of the pre-arrival service (surprisingly, no medical request yet). My timeline is shown below:

Online Outland (Cairo VO)

Submitted: 1 October 2022
AOR: 8 December 2022
SA: 20 December 2022
BIL: 18 January 2023
Biometrics Done: 29 January 2023
Medicals Request:
Medicals Done:
Medicals Passed:
Pre-arrival services: 2 March 2023
COPR:
PPR:
I have same but how did you get pre arrival ? I mean my pr tracker is not working I have only gc key access

Zee95

Mar 5, 2023
Hello all, I need your help!

I submitted my wifes application in September 2022. She has completed both her biometrics and medicals recently. The VO office in charge of our file is Amman. My question is, last night I received a request for additional information stating:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: :  > Client Information: Receipt of information from client:  Provide detail on the reason you chose to marry in Lebanon  IMM5532: provide details on how you were introduced/how you met  SPR: Proof of financial resources: source of income

My question is, is this good or bad news? I am worried they were ask for an interview.
Secondly, for the "Receipt of information from Client:" what are they referring to?
Lastly, for the last request IMM5532: provide details on how you were introduced/how you met, must i fill out the entire form again or just provide an answer to the question posed?

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hello all, I need your help!

I submitted my wifes application in September 2022. She has completed both her biometrics and medicals recently. The VO office in charge of our file is Amman. My question is, last night I received a request for additional information stating:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: :  > Client Information: Receipt of information from client:  Provide detail on the reason you chose to marry in Lebanon  IMM5532: provide details on how you were introduced/how you met  SPR: Proof of financial resources: source of income

My question is, is this good or bad news? I am worried they were ask for an interview.
Secondly, for the "Receipt of information from Client:" what are they referring to?
Lastly, for the last request IMM5532: provide details on how you were introduced/how you met, must i fill out the entire form again or just provide an answer to the question posed?
Hello,

I am unsure about the ‘client information : receipt of information from client’ - maybe it refers to the reason you choose to marry in lebanon?
I hope someone else in this forum can clarify if they know.

Regarding the IMM5532, i believe there was a section where they ask when was the first time you met in person and if you had any contact before you met in person - in addition to the form, we submitted an annex document where we basically described our story from the moment we met until we got married with all the details proving that your relationship is genuine. If you already filled the form, i dont see why you should do it again but would be best to provide that additional document as an attachement to the original form- they are probably not satisfied with what was in the form.

Hope this helps - good luck!

Zee95

Mar 5, 2023
Hello,

I am unsure about the ‘client information : receipt of information from client’ - maybe it refers to the reason you choose to marry in lebanon?
I hope someone else in this forum can clarify if they know.

Regarding the IMM5532, i believe there was a section where they ask when was the first time you met in person and if you had any contact before you met in person - in addition to the form, we submitted an annex document where we basically described our story from the moment we met until we got married with all the details proving that your relationship is genuine. If you already filled the form, i dont see why you should do it again but would be best to provide that additional document as an attachement to the original form- they are probably not satisfied with what was in the form.

Hope this helps - good luck!
Hello thanks for the response. I had filled the IMM5532 form already, however in the section where it stated when did you meet, i provided only a sentence. This might have been the issue. I am thinking of giving a short story as to how we met through a word doc.

How long was your story? What did you include?

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hello thanks for the response. I had filled the IMM5532 form already, however in the section where it stated when did you meet, i provided only a sentence. This might have been the issue. I am thinking of giving a short story as to how we met through a word doc.

How long was your story? What did you include?
We submitting a 4 page long document - how we first met then how the relationship evolved - daily lifestyle routine - introduction to both our families, trips we took together (we gave copies of all flight tickets/hotel bookings/visas, etc…) honeymoon trip details - how the long distance has been affecting us- just a rewind button of your relationship that you will have to put in words- we pdfed it and i signed at the end. As it was written by myself/the sponsor.

hassanthe1

Sep 13, 2022
Here is how mine has gone so far

Application received - September 20th, 2022
AOR - December 30
Biometric request - December 30
Biometric taken - February 23
Medical request - February 23
Medical passed - March 2
Invitation to pre-arrival services - March 2

Not sure what else is left...interview?

Reactions: he5ham

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
sent at the time of file submit
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi everyone I got pre arrival letter today and copr number on my pr tracker
Outland
App submitted Sep 25 2022 (online)
Aor Dec 3 2022
Bio and med request Dec 15
Bio and med done Dec 17 and Dec 19
Medical completed Jan 06 2023
Eligibility starts in process March 06 2023
Eligibility and background completed on March 09 2023
Copr number update on pr tracker March 13 2022
Waiting for PPR

Reactions: he5ham

SabeehG

Jan 10, 2018
Outland
Aor Dec 3 2022
Copr number update on pr tracker March 13 2022
Waiting for PPR
Congrats. What's your visa office?

SabeehG

Jan 10, 2018
Here is how mine has gone so far

Application received - September 20th, 2022
AOR - December 30
Biometric request - December 30
Biometric taken - February 23
Medical request - February 23
Medical passed - March 2
Invitation to pre-arrival services - March 2

Not sure what else is left...interview?

What's your visa office?
Not sure about the interview. Is your eligibility and background check completed?

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Outland
Aor Dec 3 2022