+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Newbie2022

Jul 28, 2022
Received request for medical exam today (Feb. 28). Fingers crossed it won’t be long now, I’m not sure what else needs to get done before a decision is made? I think they still need to request the police check, but otherwise have everything else.

Reactions: he5ham

NamNg

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hey I need help, we finally received first email today from IRCC saying that they received our application on Jan 06 and provided us with application & UCI numbers.
However, today is Feb 28, so which date should we accept as AOR date - Jan 06 or Feb 28? and is this AOR1 on the google sheet tracker?

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hey I need help, we finally received first email today from IRCC saying that they received our application on Jan 06 and provided us with application & UCI numbers.
However, today is Feb 28, so which date should we accept as AOR date - Jan 06 or Feb 28? and is this AOR1 on the google sheet tracker?
Yes Feb 28 is your AOR

Reactions: NamNg

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Received request for medical exam today (Feb. 28). Fingers crossed it won’t be long now, I’m not sure what else needs to get done before a decision is made? I think they still need to request the police check, but otherwise have everything else.
Is the police certificate not something you submitted along with the application?

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Can't get through them no matter how early I wake up and call...
Just keep calling. As soon as you get the "we're too busy to answer" message, hang up and try again. I'm usually at it for about an hour before I finally get through.

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Anyone else having daily "updates" on the tracker but nothing ever changes?

Yesterday I logged in and it had changed Sponsor Relationship from "Undetermined" to "Spouse" and I thought YAY!!! something is happening. I logged back in 5 minutes later and the Sponsor Relationship said "Other". It still says "Other".

Reminds me of the time I submitted a webform because the sponsor address was a strange combination of letters, numbers and symbols asking them to update it so it wouldn't be an issue later because, well, it's IRCC :rolleyes:. Instead of updating the sponsor address, they changed the applicant's address to the sponsor's address even though they don't live in Canada, hence the outland app, and changed the sponsor's address to "Unspecified". Good times.

I think if we were to ever pull back the the curtain over at IRCC we would likely find a bunch of monkeys just randomly throwing their feces at all our files to decide which one to screw up, which one to update, or which one to process. And the one with the most feces gets fast tracked in record time.....

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
I have just received the letter of the pre-arrival service (surprisingly, no medical request yet). My timeline is shown below:

Online Outland (Cairo VO)

Submitted: 1 October 2022
AOR: 8 December 2022
SA: 20 December 2022
BIL: 18 January 2023
Biometrics Done: 29 January 2023
Medicals Request:
Medicals Done:
Medicals Passed:
Pre-arrival services: 2 March 2023
COPR:
PPR:

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
I have just received the letter of the pre-arrival service (surprisingly, no medical request yet). My timeline is shown below:

Online Outland (Cairo VO)

Submitted: 1 October 2022
AOR: 8 December 2022
SA: 20 December 2022
BIL: 18 January 2023
Biometrics Done: 29 January 2023
Medicals Request:
Medicals Done:
Medicals Passed:
Pre-arrival services: 2 March 2023
COPR:
PPR:
Congrats! That’s great news. Have you submitted any medals previously? Hope this means they are speeding up the process. Good luck with your next steps!

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Congrats! That’s great news. Have you submitted any medals previously? Hope this means they are speeding up the process. Good luck with your next steps!
Yes. PA and dependent child gave meds back in sep 2020, which was extended to Sep 2022. Fingers crossed.

592SIX

Jan 30, 2023
Anyone had to produce their vaccination card or get the required shot to enter Canada at the medical exam?

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
I got through to IRCC today. Apparently our file is now in Ottawa. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. In my estimation it should have been sent to LA or NY. Anyone heard if this is good or bad? At least is wasn't Etobicoke :oops:

liverpooligan

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
anyone knows the IRCC phone number and which options to select to talk to an IRCC officer?
I was able to speak to an actual human agent. The trick is to call at 9 AM EST. Make sure you have at least 1 hour free because you will get a call back in 40-60 min.