+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

JM0930

May 20, 2022
I just got a request for additional information Police clearance. My first application was returned missing signature and i resubmitted September 20. My guess is the request is because the police check was done March 2022. I did not get an AOR but I did have a file number to link the account. I do not see an option to upload the new certificate in my online account so I will submit using a form Enquiry. Is this a sign that I completed my application correctly since they are asking for more information.

Cannybabe

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Outland application - online
Submitted sept 1 2022
AOR 23 November 2022
SA December 1 2022
Transferred to London visa office

Anyone received medical requests at this point? Wondering how much time it takes after SA approval.

good luck all!
Hello there, were you able to link your application using Gckey? Or linking applications online is only for those that applied on paper? Pls help, I've not had any success either with the tracker or Gckey. My AOR is Nov 30

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hello there, were you able to link your application using Gckey? Or linking applications online is only for those that applied on paper? Pls help, I've not had any success either with the tracker or Gckey. My AOR is Nov 30
Haven’t been able to do that either- it days application not found :/

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Haven’t been able to do that either- it days application not found :/
Have you received AOR? I made one silly mistake. Basically, I was sponsoring my husband, without any dependent. Gckey asked for the number of family members while searching for my application, The answer should be 2 (my husband and I) instead of 1. I thought they asked for the number of applicants.

Reactions: Cannybabe

Cannybabe

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Have you received AOR? I made one silly mistake. Basically, I was sponsoring my husband, without any dependent. Gckey asked for the number of family members while searching for my application, The answer should be 2 (my husband and I) instead of 1. I thought they asked for the number of applicants.
So, I'll try this and hope it works

JM0930

May 20, 2022
Hey guys. Anyone having issues with GCKEY. When I try to log in it loops back to the language selection. I have the correct log in information so I’m not sure if it’s my computer or the ircc log in website.