UNKNOWN
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 3 2022
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
Feb 14 2022 Upfront
Updated loa request letter from ircc is a good sign ?
I got refusal earlier
I am very confused
Can't say it is a good sign of getting approved unless it is a medical passed letter but still it is good sign that they are reviewing you case

Beast07

Apr 8, 2022
Can't say it is a good sign of getting approved unless it is a medical passed letter but still it is good sign that they are reviewing you case
Any idea when can i expect result ?
I reapplied on april 15
Its been 10 days since i uploaded my updated loa
Thanks

Meghna001

Jul 10, 2022
Hello,

Sharing my application details here. I can update the status if there's a change.

SDS Application Submitted On: May 9, 2022
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: May 16, 2022 (Day it got updated in profile)
Medicals: April 27, 2022 (Uploaded on the same day as application but not updated in profile)
Review Status: Not started (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility)
College: Mohawk, Hamilton
Intake: September (Fall)

Hoping to get a response soon.
Hey Sidharth!
I have similar timelines and same college. Got my upfront medical done on 28th April, but it hasn’t been updated on my profile yet. File lodged on 13th May. Is there any update on your file, by any chance?

Last edited:

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
On my 19th week waiting for a decision from IRCC. Can't even describe how NOT fun this situation is.

desperator7788

May 19, 2022
CHN
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
UNKNOWN
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 3 2022
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
Feb 14 2022 Upfront
On my 19th week waiting for a decision from IRCC. Can't even describe how NOT fun this situation is.
I'm sorry that you're still in this mire. Have your tried ordering GCMS notes? Recently, I saw a dude (applied in Feb) who recieved his notes saying that his case is passed but is still under security screening(not standard background check), which causes huge delay for him.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
I'm sorry that you're still in this mire. Have your tried ordering GCMS notes? Recently, I saw a dude (applied in Feb) who recieved his notes saying that his case is passed but is still under security screening(not standard background check), which causes huge delay for him.
This is my second application, my first one was refused. For my first refusal, I ordered the GCMS notes and they took two months to arrive. So if I order them now, they will probably take around two months and whatever explanation is in the notes, I won't be able to do anything apart from keep waiting for a decision.

Safi767

May 9, 2022
Hi,

I am a mature student who is currently working in india and have a UAE resident visa.

SDS Application submitted in India
Program: Data analytics for Business
September 2022 intake
Application submitted on April 15th 2022
Biometric updated on April 29th 2022
Medical upfront: updated on May 26th 2022
Got rejected on July 7th 2022.

Rejection reason:
The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

Planning to apply for GCMS notes.

All suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

Last edited:

dwctnyg

Jun 23, 2022
Hey guys, my study permit application has been submitted for 14 weeks without any updates in my account. I just received an email from Vienna stating that:
"
This refers to your email enquiry below. Your application is under review. We will contact you should anything be required.
We also confirm that processing delays should indeed be expected given the current circumstances.
"
What does this mean? My online portal shows that my review of eligibility has not started yet, but here they stated that it is already under review, and I have no idea when it started. And why is it that delay should be expected? I am extremely confused. Should I order GCMS notes to see what is happening?
My program starts in early September and there's no online option available so it is crucial for me to get my study permit in time. I would appreciate any advice on what actions should I take now to ensure my application gets processed in time.

Anujnidhi

Jun 21, 2019
Hi everyone
I applied on 29th april under sds.
My time line is
Date of submission 29th april
Medical upfront 18th april
Biometric done 5th may
Review started 11th july
Medical updated 12th july
Now just waiting for the next update

Reactions: teacherji

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
The weirdest thing happened yesterday. My wife is the main applicant for the SP, I applied for a OWP. Yesterday, we both received a letter confirming the validity of our biometrics (they are valid until 2031 because of our previous application). Then, I received a passport request and in my profile, it said that my application had been approved and I needed to submit my passport to the nearest VFS. However, my wife did not receive a passport request.

I believe her passport request should arrive shortly given that she is the main applicant and my application relies on hers being approved. Another option is that they made a mistake in sending me the passport request letter.

So weird...

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
The weirdest thing happened yesterday. My wife is the main applicant for the SP, I applied for a OWP. Yesterday, we both received a letter confirming the validity of our biometrics (they are valid until 2031 because of our previous application). Then, I received a passport request and in my profile, it said that my application had been approved and I needed to submit my passport to the nearest VFS. However, my wife did not receive a passport request.

I believe her passport request should arrive shortly given that she is the main applicant and my application relies on hers being approved. Another option is that they made a mistake in sending me the passport request letter.

So weird...
I've been following your posting here and in other threads as well. A messy affair with IRCC nowadays but at least you got the ppr. Your wife's ppr should come soon. And who knows we cross our path at Fanshawe :D

Reactions: Geet7

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
I've been following your posting here and in other threads as well. A messy affair with IRCC nowadays but at least you got the ppr. Your wife's ppr should come soon. And who knows we cross our path at Fanshawe :D
Thank you for your message! During the afternoon, my wife's passport request arrived so tomorrow we are sending them to VFS to see how long they take. I have no idea because I have not received any reference of any other applicant in Chile so we'll see... will keep the posts to let everybody know how things went.

Reactions: parrots and LeeLe