+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Intake, Lets connect!

May 23, 2022
Hi,

I got a document request for providing funding details for the entire stay etc. Even though i have mentioned absolutely everything and the costs covered are more than enough for my tuition fees and other expenses

Another section has been opened up "replacement needed"
Has anyone faced this issue ? Any suggestions ?

Kamalpreetkaur

Jun 6, 2017
Hello everyone, my sister study visa got rejected today for September intake reason says " the purpose for your visit to canada is not consistent with temporary stay given the details you provided.

Anybody please help and suggest something

LeeLe

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
Hello everyone, my sister study visa got rejected today for September intake reason says " the purpose for your visit to canada is not consistent with temporary stay given the details you provided.

Anybody please help and suggest something
Order a note from them to see what happened. Since your comment provided limited details, i cant give you any suggestion on that

o_s_91

Jan 2, 2019
I got an additional document request on 20 of June and I've uploaded what they asked for:-
- Updated Bank statement
- Updated Employment Letter
- Updated LOA as I already deferred from May to Sep

Regular Stream Non-SDS from Saudi Arabia
Program: MASTERS

Application Date: 11 Feb 2022
Biometrics: Done from a first refused attempt which I got the decision in 50 days only for a Post Graduate Certificate.
Medical: Not Needed
Additional Document Request: 20 June
Uploaded Additional Document Request: 22 June

Do you think it's a good sign to request those three additional documents after more than 4 months without an update?

Pravee_S

Jun 27, 2022
Hi,

I got a document request for providing funding details for the entire stay etc. Even though i have mentioned absolutely everything and the costs covered are more than enough for my tuition fees and other expenses

Another section has been opened up "replacement needed"
Has anyone faced this issue ? Any suggestions ?
Did you apply through SDS or NON SDS? try to liquidate funds if shown as immovable asset also see if you are able to deposit more money in your GIC account, CIBC accepts 20000$ This will shown them that they money is available in Canada for your expenses

Tokelola

Jun 27, 2022
Good afternoon everyone,

This is my study permit timeline.

March 26, 2022 - Application submitted

April 21, 2022 - Medical exam passed

April 26, 2022 - Correspondence letter for biometrics received

And now we wait

We are reviewing your eligibility....... Your background check is in process ............

desperator7788

May 19, 2022
CHN
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
UNKNOWN
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 3 2022
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
Feb 14 2022 Upfront
Good afternoon everyone,

This is my study permit timeline.

March 26, 2022 - Application submitted

April 21, 2022 - Medical exam passed

April 26, 2022 - Correspondence letter for biometrics received

And now we wait

We are reviewing your eligibility....... Your background check is in process ............
Jesus, can't imagine how torturing it can be!

desperator7788

May 19, 2022
CHN
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
UNKNOWN
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 3 2022
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
Feb 14 2022 Upfront
It’s been a little tough but I am hoping and trusting in God. Thank you for replying to my message. How has your process been?
My application has no updates since May 4 and we are still waiting for it. You are so close to it and I believe everything will go well with you!

mtosan

Star Member
May 19, 2022
My application has no updates since May 4 and we are still waiting for it. You are so close to it and I believe everything will go well with you!
Also submitted for me and my family last May 4. I hope we hear from it soon as I do not want to defer to January.

n@bz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Waiting since sep 2021 for a study permit along with sowp. Deferred twice the admission. Raised many webforms.

abroshan18

Star Member
Jun 22, 2022
With each passing day for my sept intake, it's getting hard to cope with the uncertainity and anxiety. In addition to this, there are other important time-bound decisions that are completely dependent on the canada student visa outcome. I'm sure many others here also going through same.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends,

Can anyone guide me with each step towards apply as student visa...

What is the procedure without involving any consultant /Agents.....