+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Intake, Lets connect!

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Today marks 15 weeks since my wife's application submission and still nothing from IRCC. Raised another webform and no reply at all.

BhExpat_OWP

Nov 7, 2021
Hello guys!! Anyone applied for student visa for September 2022 please update here if there’s any visa approvals? Or any updates on processing?

School: Fanshawe

Wife is SP, Husband OWP with 2 minor SP. Philippine passport holders based in Bahrain. Lodged online to Philippine VO.

Lodge: 5th March 2022
Medical: Upfront, Passed
Biometric: Completed
-OWP: 9th March 2022
-SP: 18th March 2022
-Minor SP: 18th March 2022
Current Status: Start Reviewing Documents
Hi guys. Got our PPR today. Hope everyone will follow and get their PPRs. Best of luck guys.

Reactions: desperator7788

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
This week marks 16 weeks since my application was submitted and still nothing from IRCC. I've sent emails almost daily and webforms and nothing, no reply at all...

Reactions: KILLAHIYA

PrincessTammy

Jun 10, 2022
Good evening everyone,
Hello guys!! Anyone applied for student visa for September 2022 please update here if there’s any visa approvals? Or any updates on processing?

School: Fanshawe

Wife is SP, Husband OWP with 2 minor SP. Philippine passport holders based in Bahrain. Lodged online to Philippine VO.

Lodge: 5th March 2022
Medical: Upfront, Passed
Biometric: Completed
-OWP: 9th March 2022
-SP: 18th March 2022
-Minor SP: 18th March 2022
Current Status: Start Reviewing Documents
Hello, I am a September intake, I have started my application but I can't submit yet. ..its bringing in Pending on the application status page, What can I do? how do I go about the medicals - upfront? Thank you

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Good evening everyone,

Hello, I am a September intake, I have started my application but I can't submit yet. ..its bringing in Pending on the application status page, What can I do? how do I go about the medicals - upfront? Thank you
Not sure what you mean by "it's bringing pending", maybe you could clarify. Are you having issues uploading the documents? Or making the payment?

Regarding your intake, unless you are SDS from a country with fast processing times, you are going to be super tight with your timeline considering that IRCC is taking around 3 months to process an application. That means that if you apply today, you would receive a decision by the end of September.

Review your university important dates (such as fee due date, study permit submission deadline, etc) to decide if you should maybe defer to the next intake.

dwctnyg

Jun 23, 2022
Hi all!

I am a Chinese citizen applying from Czech Republic (current status here is student visa) for 2022 Fall intake. My timeline:
- April 4 Application submitted with upfront medical.
- April 5 Biometrics completed.
- May 11 Raised web form about delayed update of medical results.
- May 16 Medical passed.
- May 18 received IRCC reply from Vienna office, stating that 1) they have received my medical, 2) that my application is in a queue waiting for officer's review, and 3) no estimation can be provided regarding processing time.

It's been more than 11 weeks since I submitted the SP application. Now in my portal it shows that they are processing my background check. My eligibility review has not started yet. My program starts at Sept 7, and I hope I can get my SP asap.

Anyone else having SP processed at Vienna office? Please share the timeline so that we can get a better estimation of the current SP processing time at Vienna. Any information will be appreciated.

PrincessTammy

Jun 10, 2022
Not sure what you mean by "it's bringing pending", maybe you could clarify. Are you having issues uploading the documents? Or making the payment?

Regarding your intake, unless you are SDS from a country with fast processing times, you are going to be super tight with your timeline considering that IRCC is taking around 3 months to process an application. That means that if you apply today, you would receive a decision by the end of September.

Review your university important dates (such as fee due date, study permit submission deadline, etc) to decide if you should maybe defer to the next intake.
Thank you, I have uploaded all the documents, but for me to proceed with the payment, the application status displays "PENDING" instead of "continue or delete application". I am applying from Nigeria, I have paid all fees, the school session begins 6th September. I am worried.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Thank you, I have uploaded all the documents, but for me to proceed with the payment, the application status displays "PENDING" instead of "continue or delete application". I am applying from Nigeria, I have paid all fees, the school session begins 6th September. I am worried.
Maybe it says PENDING because you haven't paid? I don't remember specifically which options appear once you load all of the documents prior to the payment but I do remember that if all the documents are loaded correctly, at the bottom you should see some option like "proceed to payment" or something like that. Can't help you further because I'm not sure what you are seeing...