Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Wow - even after clearing LPP, you've just unlocked a new fear in me. Do you know why they did this?
I am waiting for an answer. I have emailed and have gotten the stupidest reply saying Events on tracker are not confirmed events.
I have submitted a webform, to which I am expecting a very generic reply in coming weeks.

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
It is still "In Prog". They only removed the Oath update that comes down with the rest of the updates as "Scheduled for Oath" and also the box that comes on top saying "Waiting on you".
unbelievable. these people are full of surprises and really bad ones

• Sad
Reactions: myra20sharma

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
I am waiting for an answer. I have emailed and have gotten the stupidest reply saying Events on tracker are not confirmed events.
I have submitted a webform, to which I am expecting a very generic reply in coming weeks.
hopefully you will get a confirmation of oath ceremony before their generic reply

harsh237

Dec 22, 2021
Thank you! I hope we all do and this Thread can rest in peace finally!!!
I hope you get it soon. I don't know if this will work, maybe you already tried but I'd suggest you to email Scarborough office letting them know how delayed the whole process was for you, and how you were looking forward to the oath which got cancelled for no good reason. I don't trust Web Forms as they usually come back with inhumane responses.

Try - IRCC.NCSU-UNSC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Last edited:

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I hope you get it soon. I don't know if this will work, maybe you already tried but I'd suggest you to email Scarborough office letting them know how delayed the whole process was for you, and how you were looking forward to the oath which got cancelled for no good reason. I don't trust Web Forms as they usually come back with inhumane responses.

Try - IRCC.NCSU-UNSC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Thank you Harsh. I really appreciate your help.
I actually did try that. Below is their reply.

Good day,

Thank you for your enquiry. Our records show that you are not scheduled to attend a ceremony on October 24, 2023. Unless you have received an email confirmation from our office, Events showing on the tracker are not confirmed Events. Once you have been scheduled, you will receive an email from IRCC confirming time and date of the Event.

Thank you,

Scarborough IRCC Ceremony Team / NA

harsh237

Dec 22, 2021
Thank you Harsh. I really appreciate your help.
I actually did try that. Below is their reply.

Good day,

Thank you for your enquiry. Our records show that you are not scheduled to attend a ceremony on October 24, 2023. Unless you have received an email confirmation from our office, Events showing on the tracker are not confirmed Events. Once you have been scheduled, you will receive an email from IRCC confirming time and date of the Event.

Thank you,

Scarborough IRCC Ceremony Team / NA
oh crap! That sucks. I hope you get a new date soon :)

I'm scheduled for 10th Nov on the tracker but at this point I will only get the peace of mind when I see an actual email confirming it. My application was at Scarborough office so I assume that's where my oath would be.

kks87

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-03-2016
File Transfer...
29-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
Hey Everyone
Citizenship ceremony happened yesterday by Zoom, everything went smoothly. Submitted the signed Oath form within an hour or so after it wrapped up and this morning I was able to download the e-certificate :) this was through Scarborough office

disnisnu

Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations kks87!

Sorry if this has been asked too many times. What is the best way to contact the official that is handling your application?

I did a search, but I see different methods like ATIP and GCMS, I'm not sure.

Last edited:

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
my friend told me that Their family is waiting for more then 3 months for oath to go in progress. I guess i shouldn't be be expecting it anytime soon.

• Sad

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
No news for anyone waiting for Oath to go in progress? this is depressing :(

Hanonymous

Jan 25, 2019
Hey everyone!

Wondering if anyone is in the same position as me. Applied from Ottawa.

Me timeline below:

Online application: 7th Sept, 2022
BG completed: 23rd Dec, 2022
Test completed: 27th Mar, 2023 (outside Canada)
Language completed: 21st June, 2023
Online Teams interview: 20th Sept, 2023 (from outside Canada)
Returned to Canada on 5th Oct and emailed boarding pass to office, also raised a webform.

Since the interview there has been no update. My initial office was Niagara but application got moved to Mississauga. Just received GCMS notes and Prohibitions/Presence is assigned to RC-8090 which I believe is bad news as it will delay my application further. Location is assigned to “E-Grant Interview PM03 Ready”.

The application is beyond its due date of Sept 7, 2023. Are there any steps I can take to escalate? Thanks!
Just got an update, everything marked as complete except citizenship ceremony, it's "Not Started".

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Ghost update on my account (only), spouse's account is same.