CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Did you email the office?
Yes and they replied :

Good day,

Thank you for your enquiry. Our records show that you are not scheduled to attend a ceremony on October 24, 2023. Unless you have received an email confirmation from our office, Events showing on the tracker are not confirmed Events. Once you have been scheduled, you will receive an email from IRCC confirming time and date of the Event.

Thank you,
Scarborough IRCC Ceremony Team / NA

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Yes and they replied :

Good day,

Thank you for your enquiry. Our records show that you are not scheduled to attend a ceremony on October 24, 2023. Unless you have received an email confirmation from our office, Events showing on the tracker are not confirmed Events. Once you have been scheduled, you will receive an email from IRCC confirming time and date of the Event.

Thank you,
Scarborough IRCC Ceremony Team / NA
Wow that is so lame!!

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Wow that is so lame!!
This is a frustrating loop.

When we submit a webform we get a reply "................While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status page to learn how we are processing applications during the pandemic and how to check the status of your application: ............"

When we rely on the tracker, we are told ".........Events showing on the tracker are not confirmed Events. .........."

Whom to believe?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
This is a frustrating loop.

When we submit a webform we get a reply "................While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status page to learn how we are processing applications during the pandemic and how to check the status of your application: ............"

When we rely on the tracker, we are told ".........Events showing on the tracker are not confirmed Events. .........."

Who to believe?
Least I wanna say that this could be because of the current situation going on as I don't think there is any link, but hey you never know lol.
I am stuck as well as I applied for my mom's supervisa and given the current situation I am sure my application is going to be delayed. It's a tough situation for me as I am close to my delivery date and there are going to be huge delays in processing moving forward.
So in a nutshell you never know, to what extent this situation may be affecting us.

• Wow
Reactions: myra20sharma

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Least I wanna say that this could be because of the current situation going on as I don't think there is any link, but hey you never know lol.
I am stuck as well as I applied for my mom's supervisa and given the current situation I am sure my application is going to be delayed. It's a tough situation for me as I am close to my delivery date and there are going to be huge delays in processing moving forward.
So in a nutshell you never know, to what extent this situation may be affecting us.
Oh no! I am sorry to hear about the delay.
Wishing you a safe term. ❤

Reactions: Sandy.gal

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
anxiously waiting for our oath ceremony

Reactions: myra20sharma

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Does your tracker says "in progress" for oath or they changed that to "not started" as well?
It is still "In Prog". They only removed the Oath update that comes down with the rest of the updates as "Scheduled for Oath" and also the box that comes on top saying "Waiting on you".

harsh237

Dec 22, 2021
It is still "In Prog". They only removed the Oath update that comes down with the rest of the updates as "Scheduled for Oath" and also the box that comes on top saying "Waiting on you".
Wow - even after clearing LPP, you've just unlocked a new fear in me. Do you know why they did this?