Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
No officer assigned :(
That's probably the cause of delay. Once that's assigned your file will move much faster.

There was no officer assigned to my file (per my August ATIP notes). Then Sept 20th LPP-Complete, today I got my Oath update. I think between my last notes and LPP they had assigned the officer.
I am sure yours is coming soon. The wait kills, I know. But it will happen.

harsh237

Dec 22, 2021
That's probably the cause of delay. Once that's assigned your file will move much faster.

There was no officer assigned to my file (per my August ATIP notes). Then Sept 20th LPP-Complete, today I got my Oath update. I think between my last notes and LPP they had assigned the officer.
I am sure yours is coming soon. The wait kills, I know. But it will happen.
Congrats on receiving the oath request, Myra. That does inspire some confidence. Hopefully someone works on my file soon.

• Love
Reactions: myra20sharma

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Finally received my ATIP notes after a month. As expected, LPP assigned to GCMS 8090 and it's not even started. Cleared test in Feb 2023.

I see a note that says transferred from L1 to L2 on 25th July, 2023. I had taken my citizenship test from India in Feb 2023. I don't know if that was a red flag for them? What does L1 to L2 even mean?
If you had not informed or taken prior approval before doing test from outside it will definitely get flagged. Typically they would want to call you for an interview and check basic documents like passport etc to make sure you are back now.
And it would be in your local office, looks like that person in local office (presumably L2) is yet to schedule you for that in person interview.

harsh237

Dec 22, 2021
If you had not informed or taken prior approval before doing test from outside it will definitely get flagged. Typically they would want to call you for an interview and check basic documents like passport etc to make sure you are back now.
And it would be in your local office, looks like that person in local office (presumably L2) is yet to schedule you for that in person interview.
Oh I did inform them in advance before taking the test that I'm outside the country.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Go my Oath Update this morning - Scheduled for Oath Oct. 24th
Congratulations! I can now peacefully leave this group (remember some old Bollywood movies). Jokes apart, so happy for you, though it is your personal milestone but I believe many of us who took this journey together for past 1 year would be so excited to finally see you scheduled for oath.

• Love
Reactions: myra20sharma

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Congratulations! I can now peacefully leave this group (remember some old Bollywood movies). Jokes apart, so happy for you, though it is your personal milestone but I believe many of us who took this journey together for past 1 year would be so excited to finally see you scheduled for oath.
Awww thank you ❤
Some of us are still waiting. I just wish we all can leave this group soon with our oaths done!

Reactions: ady_997

PurushothR

Aug 4, 2019
Hi All,

My husband and I submitted our group citizenship application on September 5, 2022. Both received AOR in October end (AOR mentioned Sydney Office for both) and BG was completed on Jan 10, 2023 for both. Post this, I received the test invite on Feb 17, 2023 (email mentioned Scarborough office) however my husband is still yet to receive an invite for the test. His application shows an update on March 2, 2023 (which I believe was a system update for everyone). Apart from that, there has been no update on his profile since Jan 10th, 2023 (BG completion date). We called IRCC a couple times and they say that the application is within the processing time period and there are no concerns. However, I am wondering what has happened to his application and why he hasn't yet been invited for the test. Has anyone been in this position? Any advice would be great. Thanks
Did your husband received test invite?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Congratulations!! Finally it's an end for you. Good luck with your ceremony. Is it virtual or in person?
Waiting for the email to know that. I’m fine either ways, as long as it’s over!

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
i never thought that this day would come for me. but wanted to share with all you amazing people that my LPP is complete. oath not started. not sure if anyone is still active in this group. but just wanted to share this update here.

also if anyone applied with their kids, can anyone tell if its normal to see no update for them? coz it still says in process under LPP and background for my kid. and also in the old tracker it says in process where as mine says decision made.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
i never thought that this day would come for me. but wanted to share with all you amazing people that my LPP is complete. oath not started. not sure if anyone is still active in this group. but just wanted to share this update here.

also if anyone applied with their kids, can anyone tell if its normal to see no update for them? coz it still says in process under LPP and background for my kid. and also in the old tracker it says in process where as mine says decision made.
Kids application completes when parents application completes. They don't see any status transition like adults.

Reactions: ady_997

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....