+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Ok thank you!! Sorry one last question. I am looking to go for 2-9 business days option. Does that require proof of payment for travel as well? The website says "may require" so not sure if they will ask for it at the office or not.
In the West Coast they did ask for proof for Express Pickup of Passport

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi Guys, this morning when I check the tracker, my LPP shows completed but my spouse’s tracker still has not updated with the last update of February. I am hoping it will get updated in a few days.

Reactions: myra20sharma

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Congrats !!

That gives me a hope.

I did the oath ceremony on the same date from SCR office. I didn't get the certificate yet. Hope I will get it today.
Nice!! Yeah it should come today. Normally I have seen it takes a week for it to arrive

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Do you think i should book an Appointment online now for express/urgent passport?
Lol I would be doing walk in. There is absolutely no appts available in like 15 offices near my area. Just do walk in and take your travel proof. They can do it for you in 1 business day based on which option you choose. Do mention in your oath ceremony too that you need the certificate urgently.

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Lol I would be doing walk in. There is absolutely no appts available in like 15 offices near my area. Just do walk in and take your travel proof. They can do it for you in 1 business day based on which option you choose. Do mention in your oath ceremony too that you need the certificate urgently.
As always, thanks for the reply Sandy. Ya i had a look at available appointments and none exist lol.

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Lol it's bizarre.
Here we go with the silly questions that I'm sure have been asked multiple times in this forum. I see some folks have either received an e-Cert option in the actual invite or they have had to opt for the E-cert during the ceremony. I'm assuming it depends on the office? Pictures taken at Service Ontario or at any photo studio? And i guess a walk-in into any Service Ontario would work?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Here we go with the silly questions that I'm sure have been asked multiple times in this forum. I see some folks have either received an e-Cert option in the actual invite or they have had to opt for the E-cert during the ceremony. I'm assuming it depends on the office? Pictures taken at Service Ontario or at any photo studio? And i guess a walk-in into any Service Ontario would work?
You will get to find out in the invite if you were offered e certificate or not. If you want e certificate, you can always email them and they will reschedule for an oath date that offers that option.
you can take pictures anywhere just make sure they put their stamp at the back of each photo.
Walk in any Service Canada.

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
You will get to find out in the invite if you were offered e certificate or not. If you want e certificate, you can always email them and they will reschedule for an oath date that offers that option.
you can take pictures anywhere just make sure they put their stamp at the back of each photo.
Walk in any Service Canada.
Thanks. I've emailed them to see if the August 2nd has an E-cert option. Worst case scenario, does it take 2 weeks to receive the Certificate in mail?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Thanks. I've emailed them to see if the August 2nd has an E-cert option. Worst case scenario, does it take 2 weeks to receive the Certificate in mail?
Depends how far you located. In your case there is a long weekend coming in between. Mine was sent on 17th got it yesterday. So not really 2 weeks it takes