+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Interesting

yeah, I always wanted paper to be honest. This might sound stupid but it feels more valuable for this achievement, more like a feeling you get when handed a uni degree haha

I also have doubts about the issues surrounding the online portal, I got a week to decide which way I wanna go
I hear yea!! It's definitely worth having the paper one as I personally am an old school and don't trust online portals much. Technology can be your worst enemy sometimes LOL. It's good that your got the option to choose.

Reactions: Oksh1995

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi Guys, I finally have some update to share, this morning when I checked in ECAS, it shows “Decision Made” but the tracker has no change with last update of March 2.

Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi Guys, I finally have some update to share, this morning when I checked in ECAS, it shows “Decision Made” but the tracker has no change with last update of March 2.

Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else?
Congrats!!! What office is yours?

Reactions: adigautam

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Congrats!!! What office is yours?
Thank you! Kitchener office. By the way, even I raised the GCMS Notes last week on July 12 and got this update today. I’m not sure if raising GCMS request does help in anyway.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Thank you! Kitchener office. By the way, even I raised the GCMS Notes last week on July 12 and got this update today. I’m not sure if raising GCMS request does help in anyway.
I requested GCMS and got my GCMS in a week. If that does push the file, I am probably the exception haha. But I am Scarborough office so....

Congrats again! Wishing you a smooth process.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
I requested GCMS and got my GCMS in a week. If that does push the file, I am probably the exception haha. But I am Scarborough office so....

Congrats again! Wishing you a smooth process.
Thank you again! I have been following Kitchener IRCC group and have been hearing stories of long wait even after DM, people have been waiting for past 2-3 months to get the oath scheduled. At least for SCR office in recent past I have seen people moving fairly quickly after LPP

Reactions: myra20sharma

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
On the other hand though I did call IRCC today for something else and did ask them about the certificate being mailed out. They said there's a note that it's been mailed out today

@Sandy.gal by that measure you should have gotten yours by now?
Hey I called them today they said it was sent out on July 17th,2023 so hopefully by end of this week or next week I should get it.
The only concern I have is the condo I live in, mailbox are small, so if it doesn't fit, not sure what they will do LOL.

Reactions: bluediam

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Thank you again! I have been following Kitchener IRCC group and have been hearing stories of long wait even after DM, people have been waiting for past 2-3 months to get the oath scheduled. At least for SCR office in recent past I have seen people moving fairly quickly after LPP
Every office has its own story, right! :)

sam266

Jan 31, 2023
Hey I called them today they said it was sent out on July 17th,2023 so hopefully by end of this week or next week I should get it.
The only concern I have is the condo I live in, mailbox are small, so if it doesn't fit, not sure what they will do LOL.
@Sandy.gal Did you take the oath from SCR office on Jul 13 ? Also which number you called ?

arzedaily

Dec 28, 2016
Hi folks,

In September, I submitted my citizenship application, and in February, I successfully passed the test. In March, I received my GCMS note, which mentioned "E-Grant Clearance Pending" in the location section. Last month, I ordered another GCMS, and today I received it. This latest GCMS note indicates that my "E-Grant Review Ready by PM01", and it was assigned by CC# to BS#. I'm curious if you know what this means. Thank you for your help.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi folks,

In September, I submitted my citizenship application, and in February, I successfully passed the test. In March, I received my GCMS note, which mentioned "E-Grant Clearance Pending" in the location section. Last month, I ordered another GCMS, and today I received it. This latest GCMS note indicates that my "E-Grant Review Ready by PM01", and it was assigned by CC# to BS#. I'm curious if you know what this means. Thank you for your help.
Does it say anywhere assigned to RC-8090?