+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Thanks. You are awesome. How about E-Grant Review Ready?
Yeah that means your LPP is ready to be reviewed and there should be due date for that. Meaning they will complete the LPP before that due date. Normally it's auto set to 12 months from the time you were issued AOR. Once it is done it will change to E grant ceremony ready

arzedaily

Dec 28, 2016
Yeah that means your LPP is ready to be reviewed and there should be due date for that. Meaning they will complete the LPP before that due date. Normally it's auto set to 12 months from the time you were issued AOR. Once it is done it will change to E grant ceremony ready
Thanks

Reactions: Sandy.gal

bluediam

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Today, I received the citizenship certificate in my mailbox.
Finally someone posted about receiving it

I think we had our ceremony same date and time

I was expecting it today as well but nothing so far.

Where in GTA are you? If you don't mind sharing

Did you receive it early part of the day / later? Is it a large envelope or a standard small one

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other

Did you receive it early part of the day / later? Is it a large envelope or a standard small one
I got mine today too. Live 15 minutes away from their office

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019

Actually my oath ceremony was at 11am while yours was at 1pm, I think. I'm in North York. It was a large envelope. No idea when it was delivered as I was not at home.

Reactions: mejaz and bluediam

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi guys, I have a quick question to ask. For my husband's passport application, I have a confusion for what I should put in his mother's maiden name at birth. Reason for the ask is that his Indian passport has his birth mom name and his step mom name is not anywhere. Should I use his birth mom's surname or his step mom's in this application or it doesn't matter?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi guys, I have a quick question to ask. For my husband's passport application, I have a confusion for what I should put in his mother's maiden name at birth. Reason for the ask is that his Indian passport has his birth mom name and his step mom name is not anywhere. Should I use his birth mom's surname or his step mom's in this application or it doesn't matter?
Birth mom

Reactions: Sandy.gal

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
It won't show up on the Canadian Passport. Mother's maiden name is used to verify your identity with ESDC/Passport Canada in the future
Ok thank you!! Sorry one last question. I am looking to go for 2-9 business days option. Does that require proof of payment for travel as well? The website says "may require" so not sure if they will ask for it at the office or not.