wanderlustdev

Mar 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Med's Request
09-11-2018
Hi there, were you by any chance part of the Oath ceremony on Monday July 17 at 11AM EST? And was your clerk’s initials ES? If yes, what did you have to put in the subject line? I sent mine right after the ceremony using the instructions in the email and I still haven’t received my e-certificate.
So I just finished my ceremony..

The clerk said to write their name in the subject ONLY and not following the instructions in the oath instruction letter

She said if I send it as instructed it will be sitting in the mailbox till September and that they will send the certificate tomorrow once I send it as instructed by the clerk

bluediam

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Hi there, were you by any chance part of the Oath ceremony on Monday July 17 at 11AM EST? And was your clerk’s initials ES? If yes, what did you have to put in the subject line? I sent mine right after the ceremony using the instructions in the email and I still haven’t received my e-certificate.
Nope I had mine on 17th at 130PM

For me the clerk didn't provide initials but her complete first name and that's all I put in the subject

We did not have the option of e certificate so this may not be relevant / helpful

bluediam

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
On the other hand though I did call IRCC today for something else and did ask them about the certificate being mailed out. They said there's a note that it's been mailed out today

@Sandy.gal by that measure you should have gotten yours by now?

Reactions: Oksh1995

wanderlustdev

Mar 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Med's Request
09-11-2018
Oh what was her name that you put in the subject?

Nope I had mine on 17th at 130PM

For me the clerk didn't provide initials but her complete first name and that's all I put in the subject

We did not have the option of e certificate so this may not be relevant / helpful

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
On the other hand though I did call IRCC today for something else and did ask them about the certificate being mailed out. They said there's a note that it's been mailed out today

@Sandy.gal by that measure you should have gotten yours by now?
Hey was your SCR office too? And when was your oath?

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Nada!!! I was not in that lucky lot!! Lol. It's good they offered you this option.
Interesting

yeah, I always wanted paper to be honest. This might sound stupid but it feels more valuable for this achievement, more like a feeling you get when handed a uni degree haha

I also have doubts about the issues surrounding the online portal, I got a week to decide which way I wanna go