+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Good morning everyone, this morning I got the update been waiting for.
Scheduled to take the Oath on July 6th .
congrats! just 3 more weeks, yeah not getting a ceremony scheduled update when you know you've made it, is a very frustrating wait! good it ended for you. is it in person or online?

Joship33

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Is there anyone who applied for passport, express service at Kelowna ? What's the processing time ? Thank you.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
This morning my LPP updated to completed. The actual date has been June 13 however it reflected on the trackee today. The ceremoney is not started just like few other folks we've seen recently
Oh wow. Congratulations buddy.. Finally all your frustrations come to an end. Welcome to the oath waiting game now lol.

Reactions: arash2002

goodtimes201

Jun 15, 2023
Hello - Virtual oath ceremony scheduled for July first week. Can I request an e-certificate instead of a physical certificate (want to avoid wait time)? Has anyone done this? If yes, when do you request for the e-cert and how long did it take to get access to the e-cert? Asking since I'm traveling overseas end of July and will need a visa for traveling. I have my visa appointment next week, but if I can get my CAN passport I can then cancel the visa appointment and avoid paying fees on that.