+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Ah okay. I was thinking of emailing them as I am just waiting on my oath. I am seeing SCR applicant who applied after me already got their invites so wasn't sure what is happening with mine. Cool thanks I am gonna see if emailing them helps.
Im sure you will get an invite soon!! Im not too sure what they mean by my application was approved though

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
I replied to the office that sent my test invite(NGF office) and they replied right away saying i should expect to be invited to Oath ceremony 3-4 months from the time my application is approved, which was approved today
So did they tell you that your LPP was done today? If that's the case I think you would see it on the tracker in couple days. What's your timeline? I am thinking of sending an email to NGF office as well, though I don't know if they would be able to provide any status on my application as mine was recently transferred to Mississauga per one of the IRCC customer rep. Not sure what the email is for Mississauga office.

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
So did they tell you that your LPP was done today? If that's the case I think you would see it on the tracker in couple days. What's your timeline? I am thinking of sending an email to NGF office as well, though I don't know if they would be able to provide any status on my application as mine was recently transferred to Mississauga per one of the IRCC customer rep. Not sure what the email is for Mississauga office.
They said my application was approved today, June 14th 2023. I'm not too sure what that really means to be honest. Try you luck and email NGF. I was pleasantly surprised with how quick i received a response from them.

AOR: September 15th 2022
FP Request: Jan 11th 2023
FP Received: Jan 25th 2023
BG Complete: Jan 26th 2023
Test Invite: March 21st 2023
Test Complete: March 27th 2023

isitmeyourelookingfor

Oct 7, 2022
Finished my online oath today, now just have to wait for the certificate. Thank you all for your help.
Wishing you all the very best, hope everyone gets updates and oath invites soon! Good luck!
Does anyone have any links for up-to-date OCI process and Canada passport process? Wanted to get ready for when the cert arrives.
Thank you.

Reactions: Sara_3107

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I totally connect with you as I was on the same boat as you are. Trust me it will come soon for you too. Given that they told you that your file is already at Sydney office that is a good sign that your LPP has already started. Just a matter of them marking it complete once they get your file back in SCR. Don't loose hope, it will be happening soon :)
Thank you friend :)

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Finished my online oath today, now just have to wait for the certificate. Thank you all for your help.
Wishing you all the very best, hope everyone gets updates and oath invites soon! Good luck!
Does anyone have any links for up-to-date OCI process and Canada passport process? Wanted to get ready for when the cert arrives.
Thank you.
did you ask for E cert?

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
They said my application was approved today, June 14th 2023. I'm not too sure what that really means to be honest. Try you luck and email NGF. I was pleasantly surprised with how quick i received a response from them.

AOR: September 15th 2022
FP Request: Jan 11th 2023
FP Received: Jan 25th 2023
BG Complete: Jan 26th 2023
Test Invite: March 21st 2023
Test Complete: March 27th 2023
I have a very similar timeline as yours. Applied on Sept 12th, AOR is Oct 28th, rest is pretty much the same dates. Hopefully we both see LPP and then Oath soon. I have sent NGF a note as well. Not sure if they would respond. For now I have got the auto response.

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Any Sept applicant whose BG is in process (security) and from SCR, still waiting for any update?
i am. i am not from SCR office though.. test completed since Jan 24th BG still in progress. criminality passed but security still in progress.

Reactions: jojee2k6

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
i am. i am not from SCR office though.. test completed since Jan 24th BG still in progress. criminality passed but security still in progress.
Takes 6-7 months for security, so in 3-4 weeks hopefully, keep an eye on BGC. Did you ordered CSIS notes? If you ordered GCMS notes from CBSA/IRCC, do you see security validity date as well, where you see pending results status?