+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

bzbee

Star Member
May 24, 2023
@myra20sharma I just received my ATIP notes. It says primary office: CPC Sydney (which is what the agent said when i called), secondary office: Hamilton IRCC (received test invite from here). LPP hasn't started and has been assigned to RC-8090 which I believe is the code for Sydney office. As per some other thread, folks assigned to this office haven't seen much progress. I hope this is not the case :fingers-crossed.

• Sad
Reactions: myra20sharma

joolery

Aug 13, 2014
Calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
Decision Made - 29-02-2016 (Visa Exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2016
LANDED..........
18-03-2016
@myra20sharma I just received my ATIP notes. It says primary office: CPC Sydney (which is what the agent said when i called), secondary office: Hamilton IRCC (received test invite from here). LPP hasn't started and has been assigned to RC-8090 which I believe is the code for Sydney office. As per some other thread, folks assigned to this office haven't seen much progress. I hope this is not the case :fingers-crossed.
How long did it take to get your notes?

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Oh your file also got moved to Sydney?
According to the call center agent it is still in Scarborough. the secondary office is CPC in the ATIP. I think may be they send the files to CPC for LPP. @Ranash, I remember we got our ATIPs at the same time. What are your primary and secondary offices?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
According to the call center agent it is still in Scarborough. the secondary office is CPC in the ATIP. I think may be they send the files to CPC for LPP. @Ranash, I remember we got our ATIPs at the same time. What are your primary and secondary offices?
Okay I see. I think I may receive my notes by this week. So I will let you know what it says on mine.

Reactions: arash2002

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Same as you, primary SCR and secondary CPC Sydney
But there is something I don’t understand, at the first page it says primary office SCR
But in third page under Location: Grant Review Ready
It says Assigned to :
Secondary Office
Office name CPC Sydney
RC code RC- 8090
I don’t know what is the RC code means

bzbee

Star Member
May 24, 2023
These visa offices are referred to by their codes, called “responsibility centre” (RC) codes. Some of the common RC codes are:

• RC-9515: Case Processing Centre, Ottawa
  • RC-8090: Case Processing Centre, Sydney
  • RC-6100: Visa Office, Accra
  • RC-6029: Visa Office, New Delhi
  • RC-9245: Operations Support Centre (OSC)
  • RC-6262: Centralized Intake Office (CIO)
  • RC-9518: Case Processing Centre, Edmonton
  • RC-3296: Visa Office, Etobicoke
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/how-to-read-and-interpret-the-gcms-notes/

Reactions: mejaz and Ranash

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
But there is something I don’t understand, at the first page it says primary office SCR
It says Assigned to :
Secondary Office
Office name CPC Sydney
RC code RC- 8090
What do your notes say under Subcategory and Group #? on the very first page?

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
It says Assigned to :
Secondary Office
Office name CPC Sydney
RC code RC- 8090
Base on a post I found in the forum, here is what RC-8090 means:

These visa offices are referred to by their codes, called “responsibility centre” (RC) codes. Some of the common RC codes are:

RC-9515: Case Processing Centre, Ottawa
RC-8090: Case Processing Centre, Sydney
RC-6100: Visa Office, Accra
RC-6029: Visa Office, New Delhi
RC-9245: Operations Support Centre (OSC)
RC-6262: Centralized Intake Office (CIO)
RC-9518: Case Processing Centre, Edmonton
RC-3296: Visa Office, Etobicoke
so it probably means, for LPP they send it back to CPC. I guess this should be the case for everyone.

Reactions: Ranash

juni999

Jun 21, 2018
Finally scheduled for oath on June 28th

Virtual Ceremony - Niagara Office . Full timeline is

1st Sep - Application sent
6th Sep - AOR
19 Dec - BG completed
22 Dec - Test Scheduled
6 Jan - Test completed
Apr 11 - LPP
May 30 - Citizenship Oath
June 28 - Scheduled for oath

This has been a somewhat stressful journey - mainly due to the lack of visibility of how and when to expect the next stage . Nevertheless its hopefully coming to an end.

1) I was not expecting the oath to be scheduled so far ahead of when the status changes to in progress (almost a month )
2) Already got the oath email as well
3) got selected for the e-certificate pilot , i wonder if they are doing this for everyone now

to everyone still waiting - feel your mental anguish - but as i have said before , there is no other way than to wait. Focus on other things in your life , do not check the tracker every day/ hour/ minute/ second and also take a break from the forum as well. Your oath will be coming soon .

Joship33

Star Member
May 18, 2019
i just got my citizenship certificate in the mail today! My ceremony was May 30th, tracker updated to oath ceremony completed the next day, and last update on June 2nd saying the citizenship application was approved and closed. Good luck everyone!

So, you received certificate today , June 06, 2023. Was it through regular mail ?

Reactions: Sara_3107