+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Could someone who had the online ceremony already let me know what it was like - it's 3 more days until mine is happening and I am both super excited and nervous
(Feels the same as when I graduated university haha :D)

Reactions: Ranash

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Could someone who had the online ceremony already let me know what it was like - it's 3 more days until mine is happening and I am both super excited and nervous
lol....I remember watching a YouTube video showing the whole ceremony

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
I had mine today, I’d recommend checking all your video and audio settings beforehand, and connect to the meeting half an hour ahead, that way you’ll be inmediately let in as soon as an officer is there, I was let in 20mins before the start time. It was just a bunch of us hanging around waiting for people to connect so they could begin registration. Keep your mic muted until told otherwise, it was a loud mess today with a bunch of unmuted people in the waiting room, don’t use any zoom background or blur.

I noticed most people had cute back setups with flags and balloons (i didnt lol). Once registration starts you’ll be moved to a private room with an officer who will explain everything, confirm your ID and watch you cut up your PR card. After that, ceremony starts, they play a video about the beauty of Canada, then do the oath in both languages, and Bob’s your uncle! Welcome home! ❤

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I had mine today, I’d recommend checking all your video and audio settings beforehand, and connect to the meeting half an hour ahead, that way you’ll be inmediately let in as soon as an officer is there, I was let in 20mins before the start time. It was just a bunch of us hanging around waiting for people to connect so they could begin registration. Keep your mic muted until told otherwise, it was a loud mess today with a bunch of unmuted people in the waiting room, don’t use any zoom background or blur.

I noticed most people had cute back setups with flags and balloons (i didnt lol). Once registration starts you’ll be moved to a private room with an officer who will explain everything, confirm your ID and watch you cut up your PR card. After that, ceremony starts, they play a video about the beauty of Canada, then do the oath in both languages, and Bob’s your uncle! Welcome home! ❤
Congratulations!! Finally it's over for you!!

• Love
Reactions: Ranash and Amy23

bluediam

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Is there ANY intel on what's happening with the Scarborough office? How can one office be so quiet while others are still doing something!

Its baffling.. had it been just my application would have been one thing but its a lot of SCR applicants waiting

Has any one been able to contact them successfully with a response and if yes how?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Is there ANY intel on what's happening with the Scarborough office? How can one office be so quiet while others are still doing something!

Its baffling.. had it been just my application would have been one thing but its a lot of SCR applicants waiting

Has any one been able to contact them successfully with a response and if yes how?
You are not the only one my friend, we ALL are frustrated. There is not really much we can do. I will wait till end of July and if nothing then will try to contact them via the email through which they sent the test invite. I doubt they will respond but let's see. I m still waiting on my GCMS notes as well.

Reactions: Ranash