+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

tintin2018

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Can someone confirm if the Oath certificate is mailed as a normal post thru' Canadian Post service or is it trackable in any way while in transit?

yourr.grace

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Attended the oath ceremony yesterday and received the certificate right away. No change in the tracker yet. I guess i can apply for the passport after 2 days. So, what happens next? the tracker gets updated and we are done? we can stop looking at this tracker and all?

Reactions: bulls23

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Attended the oath ceremony yesterday and received the certificate right away. No change in the tracker yet. I guess i can apply for the passport after 2 days. So, what happens next? the tracker gets updated and we are done? we can stop looking at this tracker and all?
With certificate in hand you can ignore the tracker :)

Reactions: yourr.grace

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
forget it, BURN THE TRACKER now!!!! :D aren't you tired of it?! just a wait of 2 biz days after the in-person ceremony is enough for records to be updated. we were told by the judge himself that his staff in all probability does all updations the same day, but to be cautious they suggest 2 biz days.

yourr.grace

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
forget it, BURN THE TRACKER now!!!! :D aren't you tired of it?! just a wait of 2 biz days after the in-person ceremony is enough for records to be updated. we were told by the judge himself that his staff in all probability does all updations the same day, but to be cautious they suggest 2 biz days.
Haha. I was kinda sick of the tracker. lol. So, will be signing off now.