+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Can anyone tell me
1- do we need to submit original PR card with application?
2- is it best practice after applying for citizenship can visit India for 2 months or best is to wait until get the citizenship.
3- for English language proficiency.
For me what documents I do need to submit?
Did study in Canada and have old ilets score card

For my wife
Did study in India
1. No
2. Yes you can visit. Just check the tracker and email to know about Test Invite and Oath email.
3. Old Ielts Score works even if expired.

For wife - Letter from her university confirming her mode of education was in English plus the transcripts.

ShopramperX

Oct 21, 2022
Hi
I noticed that there is a mess in the excel spreadsheet of September .
For example in front of my name it was mentioned office missasuga instead of Montreal .
As well there is kind of filter by location so the columns of oath letter date & ceremony they are not aligned anymore with the proper line.

@admin please double check

from my end there is no update since test update 28th March , no news yet about my LPP.

good luck for everyone !
for me too.... im in montreal but last night i saw it shows im ottawa.

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
I think SCR office was busy in designing the new passport. That is why they were so quiet...
Oh, I was thinking they may have power outage or the building deserted for some reason, because they are moving the applications to other offices, something off in there

bulls23

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
Received update in tracker today for oath on 18th May. Update was marked on 8th May in tracker but showed up today -per usual 2 days post update.
No email yet so cannot say which office processed it or in-person/via zoom. Good luck to everyone!
I got the email for Virtual as well today afternoon. Came from Vancouver office - same as my test office. Good luck everyone.

Reactions: myra20sharma

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Oh, I was thinking they may have power outage or the building deserted for some reason, because they are moving the applications to other offices, something off in there
Hi how did you find it they are moving files to other offices?

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Looking at the trend , SCR seems to be focused on June 2022 applicants. I would anticipate it won’t be progressing heavily on September 2022 applicants till June/July this year

Reactions: Sandy.gal

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Lol building looks all fine. Their building is a part of my balcony view.

Reactions: Ranash

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Looking at the trend , SCR seems to be focused on June 2022 applicants. I would anticipate it won’t be progressing heavily on September 2022 applicants till June/July this year
I anticipate longer then that. I really hope they move our files to Mississauga.

Reactions: Ranash

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Did you know if any paper application get any progress? it’s all online, there was someone from Dec 2022 got his oath invitation from SCR office.
But I didn’t see any paper application had an update after the test since long time

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandy.gal