+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
@Sandy.gal @Ranash seems like online has picked up pace vs paper at SCR

completely opposite of just a few months ago when everyone was regretting applying online

you never know with IRCC but I am not certain if we can call it a clear trend yet

any other SCR paper applicants currently waiting for LPP?
I can confirm all SCR paper applications from this thread didn’t got any update after the test

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Did you know if any paper application get any progress? it’s all online, there was someone from Dec 2022 got his oath invitation from SCR office.
But I didn’t see any paper application had an update after the test since long time
Yes, I have couple friends (one of them is family and the other is single) both applied paper in early and late June 2022, they got LPP complete in April 2023, both of them.

It is fair to say let’s see how things unfold this “year” not this “week” or this “month” lol

Reactions: Ranash

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
When I login the tracker I see this Alert today, it wasn't there last evening. The 'Updated' date is still March 2nd (last ghost/system update). No new update except the below message box on the top.

If you see on the Citizenship Tracker that you’ve been asked to take a citizenship test or participate in an interview, hearing or ceremony, but you haven’t received an official invitation from us yet, we might still be planning your event. Your invitation is the official confirmation.

If you haven’t gotten it 6 calendar days before the event, check your junk mail folder and contact our Client Support Centre to make sure we have the right contact information for you

Anyone else from SCR or another office? Is this generic?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
@Sandy.gal @Ranash seems like online has picked up pace vs paper at SCR

completely opposite of just a few months ago when everyone was regretting applying online

you never know with IRCC but I am not certain if we can call it a clear trend yet

any other SCR paper applicants currently waiting for LPP?
I ordered GCMS notes last week. Let's see what info I find there

Reactions: myra20sharma

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
When I login the tracker I see this Alert today, it wasn't there last evening. The 'Updated' date is still March 2nd (last ghost/system update). No new update except the below message box on the top.

If you see on the Citizenship Tracker that you’ve been asked to take a citizenship test or participate in an interview, hearing or ceremony, but you haven’t received an official invitation from us yet, we might still be planning your event. Your invitation is the official confirmation.

If you haven’t gotten it 6 calendar days before the event, check your junk mail folder and contact our Client Support Centre to make sure we have the right contact information for you

Yes I got that too. I think it's generic

Reactions: Sara_3107

Sara_3107

Sep 15, 2022
Montréal
App. Filed.......
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
13-09-2022

I noticed the same thing here.
Knowing that I did not see any changes about ghost date or any LPP update yet since my test completed 28th March.

Application : online

Reactions: myra20sharma

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019

I haven't got this. Maybe it is something not generic.

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City

Same here. MTL office.

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City
I noticed the same thing here.
Knowing that I did not see any changes about ghost date or any LPP update yet since my test completed 28th March.

Application : online
Exactly. My LPP completed yesterday and I got this message on my tracker this morning. Maybe they will be sending out ceremony invitation ?