+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Yes, online applications are going very fast in scarborough. I saw many on facebook post too.
Then, I should be the bad luck one :D. my case is in Scarborough and it is online.

I think they randomly select some cases and finish them fast every month and set aside others for long period of time. By this approach they give public an impression that they are working efficiently and gather some fans for themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: saifjack021

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Then, I should be the bad luck one :D. my case is in Scarborough and it is online.

I think they randomly select some cases and finish them fast every month and set aside others for long period of time. By this approach they give public an impression that they are working efficiently and gather themselves some fans from those people whose applications finished.
Oh then you should definitely hear something soon.

Carlos25

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
How long does it usually take from LPP to oath letter date? My case is online and In Scarborough. Citizenship ceremony not started yet nor LPP. my last update was test completed and I wanted to travel on a Canadian passport but I can’t wait anymore, im going abroad in 10 days, hopefully I don’t have to come back before I planned to.

Saabirxxx

Aug 24, 2020
How long does it usually take from LPP to oath letter date? My case is online and In Scarborough. Citizenship ceremony not started yet nor LPP. my last update was test completed and I wanted to travel on a Canadian passport but I can’t wait anymore, im going abroad in 10 days, hopefully I don’t have to come back before I planned to.
My LPP was completed March 14th. No word on oath yet. I travelled for 20 days and came back.

maoyutou

Dec 6, 2020

I think they randomly select some cases and finish them fast every month and set aside others for long period of time. By this approach they give public an impression that they are working efficiently and gather some fans for themselves.
Me too, Scarborough offce, Online application, no movement after test. Not sure how the conclusion is made that online scarborough is moving faster.

Reactions: myra20sharma

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Me too, Scarborough offce, Online application, no movement after test. Not sure how the conclusion is made that online scarborough is moving faster.
It's an ongoing debate my friend that will never have any winner. Given online applications are getting more updates then paper ones at the moment, I am assuming you should get some sort of update soon too.