+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Good day fellows!

I took my online oath from Calgary this morning. Took all of 2 hours, I asked for an urgent certificate (circumstances known to the processing office from before).

Happy to report that one part of the process is complete for me. I wish speedy process to my friends here who are still going through it.

Trump sucks. Period.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
Good day fellows!

I took my online oath from Calgary this morning. Took all of 2 hours, I asked for an urgent certificate (circumstances known to the processing office from before).

Happy to report that one part of the process is complete for me. I wish speedy process to my friends here who are still going through it.
Wow, didn't know it lasts 2 hours.. Congrats!

Reactions: linxord

visaapplicant

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Good day fellows!

Congratulations! Calgary is my processing office as well but still waiting for oath invite.

lcpng

Star Member
Sep 30, 2022
Good day fellows!

Congratulations!

isitmeyourelookingfor

Oct 7, 2022
Good day fellows!

Congratulations!!

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Good day fellows!

congrats!! onward to the next mission!!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Good day fellows!

Congratulations!! After all the struggle and roadblocks, finally some relief.. good luck with your passport!!

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Wonder that with the weather getting so warm, if the officers will start processing our files on the beach... :cool: Month of April seems to be dead as well.
Do they have shortage in employees, or is it oath scheduling issues?
I really don’t understand why it takes too long, I hope we don’t end up waiting for years like other unfortunate applicants

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Do they have shortage in employees, or is it oath scheduling issues?
I really don’t understand why it takes too long, I hope we don’t end up waiting for years like other unfortunate applicants
Lol. I have no clue what is up with them. I just hope it doesn't that take long..

Reactions: Ranash

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019