+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Another question pls:
My wife, daughter and I have applied for citizenship as a family. My wife and I got the invitation to give the citizenship test. While I have passed the test, my wife has requested for the test time to me moved as she is unable to give the test due to a family emergency. Will our applications be processed separately now, or will my and my daughter's application wait for my wife to complete her test and they will move forward together?

Does anyone know?
No if you applied as a family application and your wife wants to reschedule her test then it will delay your file as well. They process family applications together.

Reactions: forw.jane

sarwarhasnat

Sep 16, 2022
I did not submit in the beginning as it was not mentioned anywhere. Now i did, lets see how much time they take now to process.
IRCC's actions are sometime quite puzzling. I submitted my citizenship application online and, though for online application there was no clear instruction to submit all pages of passport for last 5 years, but I still attached them as optional documents at the end of the application form. Now they have marked my Physical Presence in the tracker as complete but still asked for the passport pages. I emailed them again and waiting to hear from them. My application was, I would say, being smoothly processed so far but seems like it went into a spin now. Calling IRCC is quite frustrating. I guess anyone who is going through the same situation has no choice but to wait till they've reviewed.

priyanka93

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1137
Application: Single
Application sent: Sept 18, 2022
AOR: Oct 13, 2022
Fingerprints requested: jan 17, 2023
Fingerprints completed: jan 30, 2023
Citizenship test completed : April 8, 2023

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Question, how do i request urgent certificate? Is it when i get the oath invitation email and reply it?
Or on oath day when making check in?
How can i do that