FP Taken: January 21 - RCMP Accredited Agency in Mississauga
FP received: 30th Jan
BG completed: 31st Jan
Test invite received: 16th Mar (MIS)
Test taken: 25th Mar (score 20/20)
Test Completed: 30th Mar
LPP completed: 6th Apr
Ceremony: not started

One interesting piece is that when I logged on to the website where we submit our online application - there was no "check your actions" tab on the navigation menu. Only submission confirmation tab was there. And today I saw LPP set to completed.

Last edited:

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi,

Is anyone still facing issue accessing the portal to check status? Both my wife and I are - I have just passed my citizenship test and my wife has not even given her test, so we are nowhere close to the oath ceremony as some folks here had mentioned previously.

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Another question pls:
My wife, daughter and I have applied for citizenship as a family. My wife and I got the invitation to give the citizenship test. While I have passed the test, my wife has requested for the test time to me moved as she is unable to give the test due to a family emergency. Will our applications be processed separately now, or will my and my daughter's application wait for my wife to complete her test and they will move forward together?

Does anyone know?

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
I just re-sent my email that I had sent earlier after getting their letter for additional documents. They gave a phone number 1-888-242-2100 but it keeps asking you to go through their menu, which kills a lit of time, and then finally when you hit the right option then no one is available to answer the call. I got frustrated trying to reach them
Did you get response..! Can you pls share once you get some response..sailing in the same boat

tanmaisneha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Alberta
I read in 1 of the threads about the Loading screen, the person was able to see their Oath date.
They opened the tracker --> Press 12 --> login with your UCI and Password --> click on Network tab ( it is on the screen which came up after pressing F12)

I am not an expert, please use this on your risk.

Reactions: pranab24

ngozifat

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
29-09 2017
Med's Request
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2019
Thank you. Cause I saw someone who got the LPP completed yesterday and got a email today for ceremony on April 19
That is IRCC for you! Never can tell.

Reactions: forw.jane

tanmaisneha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Alberta
I read in 1 of the threads about the Loading screen, the person was able to see their Oath date.
They opened the tracker --> Press 12 --> login with your UCI and Password --> click on Network tab ( it is on the screen which came up after pressing F12)

I am not an expert, please use this on your risk.
Here is the link to the discussion -

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/july-2022-citizenship-applications.771789/page-105#post-10417356

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Another question pls:
My wife, daughter and I have applied for citizenship as a family. My wife and I got the invitation to give the citizenship test. While I have passed the test, my wife has requested for the test time to me moved as she is unable to give the test due to a family emergency. Will our applications be processed separately now, or will my and my daughter's application wait for my wife to complete her test and they will move forward together?

Does anyone know?
files are always processed separately. because they generally move from one stage to the next together we feel these are getting processed together, but if one file has some deviation/issue, others will continue, and from that stage on their processing will visibly be different.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Another question pls:

Does anyone know?
To add on top of @2017CanadaHo! answer, please check this - https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=734&top=5

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Dealing with IRCC is a gamble. You never know when things would overturn :rolleyes:
Just some months back there were multiple thread where people used to complain about online application and now things are different.
100% true. It's just a mix of both.