+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I got an email to provide a copy of all passport pages even if it's empty. Does anyone have any idea what could be happening?
It's been an ongoing debate whether to send all pages of the passport or not when applying since they dint give clear instructions on their page. I sent all the pages at the submission time even if it was blank. They just want to make sure that all the stamps on the passport match your travel details provided on the physical presence form.

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
I got an email to provide a copy of all passport pages even if it's empty. Anyone has any idea what could be happening?
did you provide this in the original submission? maybe not a clear scan/copy? and even if provided, as seen for many other cases, they ask for the very documents shared previously.....

people are mentioning verification of actual travel, but increasingly so many countries have stopped putting entry/exit stamps on passports so that would be a highly unreliable method IRCC is using if at all that's the purpose.

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
did you provide this in the original submission? maybe not a clear scan/copy? and even if provided, as seen for many other cases, they ask for the very documents shared previously.....

people are mentioning verification of actual travel, but increasingly so many countries have stopped putting entry/exit stamps on passports so that would be a highly unreliable method IRCC is using if at all that's the purpose.
I doubt that’s how the IRCC does it, I think they just pull your travel history from their sister agency the Canada Border Service Agency, I requested my travel report before submitting my citizenship application to make sure I calculated my physical presence very precisely because I took a few trips to the US and Mexico in the past few years

In case anyone needs, the travel report can be requested the same way as case notes through the privacy act, more info here: https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/thr-rav-eng.html

suhail8823

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014

I did not submit in the beginning as it was not mentioned anywhere. Now i did, lets see how much time they take now to process.

09chanpreet

Mar 3, 2023
My wife's LPP completed on March 22nd but her ECAS status is still showing IN PROCESS. I heard the ECAS changes to DECISION MADE on the same date as the LPP gets completed. Is it normal the status not changed to Decision made after LPP completion?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
My wife's LPP completed on March 22nd but her ECAS status is still showing IN PROCESS. I heard the ECAS changes to DECISION MADE on the same date as the LPP gets completed. Is it normal the status not changed to Decision made after LPP completion?
It's a bit odd as ECAS changes to Decision Made first and then LPP completes. Two different tracker so you cannot do much about it, just wait for Oath Invite as LPP is completed.

tanmaisneha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Alberta
My spouse' LPP completed today, but mine is still in progress. Anyone seen that happen before? It was a joint online application.
All the applications are individual there is nothin called joint application for adults. if you are lucky yours will also have LPP completed soon but there is no guarantee for that.

Reactions: Sandy.gal

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018