+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
LPP updated to completed on March 3 (tracker updated today March 7), only thing still in progress is citizenship ceremony ❤ Vancouver office. @admin please update

My timeline so far:
Citizenship Application
Type
: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1,104
Application: Single
Application sent: September 15, 2022
Delivered: September 15, 2022
AOR: September 26, 2022
BG check completed: January 11, 2023
Test invite (vancouver office): January 23, 2023
Test passed: January 30, 2023
Language/Prohibitions/Physical Presence: March 3, 2023
Oath Invite letter:
Citizenship Ceremony:
Told yea!! Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: Amy23

Scarpetta

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Category........
FAM
Your husband is still in early days. It’s usually at least 2 months after the tracker shows Test Completed for LPP to complete then a few weeks before oath invite. So you’re looking into mid May or end of May to receive oath invite that’ll will be likely scheduled for June. So you’re good to travel without worrying. Except you’re gone till June….then I’ll worry.
Thank you, this is an awesome insight!! We are only going away for 8 days, so we'll be back on May 1st. It would be great if the oath ceremony happened after that date and we didn't have to push anything back.

juni999

Jun 21, 2018
Thank you.
Also, since Background check is complete, I am assuming there won't be any request for finger prints
i know of someone who got a request for fingerprints after background check was complete. so technically its still possible , but not likely

Reactions: pranab24

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I am seeing that offices are helping each other with online oaths more now, there's some re-distribution happening with that. It should make things faster for others I hope. Hopefully you guys have updates soon as well and things start moving.
Yeah one of my friend from April 2022 applicant had SCR as his office and was told today that file was moved to Mississauga office.

Reactions: myra20sharma

Sabricaincanada

Sep 12, 2021
Some others with experience will add details to this,

but it is said that you can talk to the officer on the oath day, the one who checks your IDs and such, that you have some circumstances and would like the certificate faster. They may ask more about it. Some people have also asked and had the option of picking up the certificate in person by visiting the office sooner than if it was mailed.
Thank you dear for your reply, nuch appreciated

Reactions: linxord

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Likewise. Calling them really didn't help much. I can see all Toronto applicants are going down in the list now lol. I guess we are the last ones to be picked.
Yeah. I saw the tracker and had the same thought.
Let’s just hope the reassignment expedite the process. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Sandy.gal