+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
I see. Looks like you might get your oath before the notes given how fast Calgary office has been in past few weeks. :p
I applied for mine about a month ago as well, before there was any progress. No update on the notes itself but I wouldn't complain if oath stuff comes in before the notes lol.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I applied for mine about a month ago as well, before there was any progress. No update on the notes itself but I wouldn't complain if oath stuff comes in before the notes lol.
Lol. You are almost there. I won't bother about the notes anymore if I was you.

lcpng

Star Member
Sep 30, 2022
It's the same for most of the people. Click the best you could. If they don't like it, they will just ask you to resend the photos but not invalidate the test.
That's what I did, the last one I submitted I know it is blurry. (harder than the test LOL) I guess I am expecting their email to requesting copy of my PR. :)

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
That's what I did, the last one I submitted I know it is blurry. (harder than the test LOL) I guess I am expecting their email to requesting copy of my PR. :)
Lol. as long as they are able to see that the id match with what you provided in the file, they won't ask.

jjll88

Apr 19, 2022
After a month of waiting from Decision Made in ECAS, I finally received the email with my virtual oath invitation this morning for March 22nd.
FYI: Even though my test invitation came from the London office DN Cit LON Scheduling, this email came from DN Cit NGF Scheduling 07 / Convocation NGF Cit RN (IRCC)!
Wishing you all a speedy process too!

Scarpetta

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Category........
FAM
Updating for statistical purposes: (husband's) application was submitted on September 14, background check was completed on Jan 06, got the test invite on March 01, passed the test yesterday on March 05. Presence and language still pending, and test results haven't come up on his account yet. We have a family trip coming up end of April, so now we are both really curious about how this is going to go. Depending on how soon the oath invite would come in he would either have to push it to after our trip - or risk it and hope to get the passport on time.

azamat277

Jan 9, 2020
After a month of waiting from Decision Made in ECAS, I finally received the email with my virtual oath invitation this morning for March 22nd.
FYI: Even though my test invitation came from the London office DN Cit LON Scheduling, this email came from DN Cit NGF Scheduling 07 / Convocation NGF Cit RN (IRCC)!
Wishing you all a speedy process too!
Congrats...any update on the tracker? I also received the oath email with the same date from NGF office but no tracker update so far.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Lol. You are almost there. I won't bother about the notes anymore if I was you.
I requested them before any progress on the file, although I would be interested to see what's in them. I wouldn't have ordered at all if I knew things would progress a few days after I do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandy.gal

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Updating for statistical purposes: (husband's) application was submitted on September 14, background check was completed on Jan 06, got the test invite on March 01, passed the test yesterday on March 05. Presence and language still pending, and test results haven't come up on his account yet. We have a family trip coming up end of April, so now we are both really curious about how this is going to go. Depending on how soon the oath invite would come in he would either have to push it to after our trip - or risk it and hope to get the passport on time.
Your husband is still in early days. It’s usually at least 2 months after the tracker shows Test Completed for LPP to complete then a few weeks before oath invite. So you’re looking into mid May or end of May to receive oath invite that’ll will be likely scheduled for June. So you’re good to travel without worrying. Except you’re gone till June….then I’ll worry.

jjll88

Apr 19, 2022
Congrats...any update on the tracker? I also received the oath email with the same date from NGF office but no tracker update so far.
Thank you, congratulations to you as well.
Yesterday neither tracker nor ECAS showed any update. Today ECAS showed an update with the info:
"We sent you a notice on March 2, 2023 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 22, 2023 at 1:15 PM."
Tracker is still not showing any update, I assume it will be updated within the next days as I've noticed it takes a bit longer to update than on ECAS.
Now, the date showing is the notice date (March 2) matches the last update on my tracker, which I thought was the general update that everyone recently had. So hopefully more updates for the rest of the applicants coming these following weeks.

Reactions: azamat277