Update : March 2 ,2023
BG status : Completed March 1,2023

Test invite : Not yet received
Language skills : in progress
Physical presence : in progress
Prohibitions : in progress
Citizenship test : not started
Ceremony invite : not started

@admin can you please update the excel sheet !
@admin please update :)
Hope to see progress of Montreal online team to compare timeline

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Why we order that? Just curious to know.
They give you all the notes on ypur case file showing every time your file has been worked on (date, time, office/officer) so you are able to see up to the last update they have made, I always request one for every step of my immigration journey

Reactions: bulls23

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
They give you all the notes on ypur case file showing every time your file has been worked on (date, time, office/officer) so you are able to see up to the last update they have made, I always request one for every step of my immigration journey
I see. Looks like you might get your oath before the notes given how fast Calgary office has been in past few weeks. :p

bulls23

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
This is good to know! So do you call IRCC to request these notes?

09chanpreet

Mar 3, 2023
Hi, my wife gave test on March 1st. her account was not working from last month it was only showing "LOADING...CHARGEMENT" and today her tracker account started working. It has a ghost update on march 2nd one day after giving her exam. Everything shows under process (LPP, Background). What does this ghost update meaning?

juni999

Jun 21, 2018
Hi, my wife gave test on March 1st. her account was not working from last month it was only showing "LOADING...CHARGEMENT" and today her tracker account started working. It has a ghost update on march 2nd one day after giving her exam. Everything shows under process (LPP, Background). What does this ghost update meaning?
that was a system wide update - everyone got it

lcpng

Star Member
Sep 30, 2022
Has anyone took the exam before and no matter what you do when you took picture of your ID still giving you a blurry result? I passed my exam yesterday but I am worried because I took my PR several times but it's still giving me a blurry result, the one I submitted is the best so far but I know it's blurry. Should I worry if my exam will be invalidated?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Has anyone took the exam before and no matter what you do when you took picture of your ID still giving you a blurry result? I passed my exam yesterday but I am worried because I took my PR several times but it's still giving me a blurry result, the one I submitted is the best so far but I know it's blurry. Should I worry if my exam will be invalidated?
It's the same for most of the people. Click the best you could. If they don't like it, they will just ask you to resend the photos but not invalidate the test.

Reactions: Jojo!86 and lcpng